Register Now
Shagger

My Better Half Insisted We Buy These...

13 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

honey, whipping cream, cornstarch, egg yolks and a couple other things, very simple. It tasted like honey and cream, and the texture kinda reminded me of whipped cream made from scratch if whipped cream did not melt.

I wore braces for years, and honestly I still ate almost all the same foods. It was not too bad 🙂

Now, that's something that I think I would be able to give a try and see how good or bad my cooking skills have been for a while now. 

On 10/5/2021 at 12:04 AM, StaceyPowers said:

honey, whipping cream, cornstarch, egg yolks and a couple other things, very simple. It tasted like honey and cream, and the texture kinda reminded me of whipped cream made from scratch if whipped cream did not melt.

I wore braces for years, and honestly I still ate almost all the same foods. It was not too bad 🙂

I'm absolutely drooling - I shouldn't ask these questions on an empty stomach lol. On another note, I'm seeing a long list of stuff I can't eat and that looks like most of my diet. I'll have to be cutting my food into smaller portions - who does that?

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm absolutely drooling - I shouldn't ask these questions on an empty stomach lol. On another note, I'm seeing a long list of stuff I can't eat and that looks like most of my diet. I'll have to be cutting my food into smaller portions - who does that?

I have a misaligned jaw, and I do it every day 😞

It's not so bad though, seriously. I cut corn off the cob and cut up apples when I had braces. I actually don't recall avoiding any other food entirely, even popcorn. I probably broke the rules, but I was fine?

3 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

I have a misaligned jaw, and I do it every day 😞

It's not so bad though, seriously. I cut corn off the cob and cut up apples when I had braces. I actually don't recall avoiding any other food entirely, even popcorn. I probably broke the rules, but I was fine?

I don't know - With my luck, it'll probably be something like me breaking the rules one time and accidentally swallowing one of the brackets lol.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Now you get how it affected me the first time I read all that because it got me more hungry like never before. Some people are really good at cooking 🍳

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't know - With my luck, it'll probably be something like me breaking the rules one time and accidentally swallowing one of the brackets lol.

Probably. I guess I had good luck with braces. I just had all my bad luck dumped into other areas of life.

On 10/11/2021 at 2:17 AM, killamch89 said:

I can't imagine myself getting a BJ from my partner with brackets 😂... It'd freak me the hell out 😂