Register Now
ZandraJoi

American Ninja Warrior

We watched this years ago. When we started watching it, they were in Mount Midoriyama in Las Vegas, NV. It’s based off of a Japanese version, Sasuke. It started in 2009 & is on its 13th season. While we are not athletes (into fitness but certainly not athletic lol), the skills these contestants had just blew you away. We watched enough to recognize some major characters as time went on.

Did you watch this? Would you do something like this?

On 9/6/2021 at 4:17 PM, The Blackangel said:

That video is blocked here, but I found one, and I'm already into it. It's second only to BattleBots for me.

I couldn't see the video either. I'm not familiar with BattleBots. Is it similar to ANJ? From what I searched, it is an American robot combat series. The machines are created & able to fight in an arena.

18 minutes ago, ZandraJoi said:

I couldn't see the video either. I'm not familiar with BattleBots. Is it similar to ANJ? From what I searched, it is an American robot combat series. The machines are created & able to fight in an arena.

You're spot on. It sometimes sounds boring in the descriptions, but here is a video.

On 9/6/2021 at 3:17 PM, The Blackangel said:

That video is blocked here, but I found one, and I'm already into it. It's second only to BattleBots for me.

It was based on a Japanese gameshow called Ninja Warrior that American producers copied and named it American Ninja Warrior where they have to pass over some obstacle courses.