Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Republicans and pro life ant-abortion laws and their war against mask mandates in pandemic- two opposites of pro life?

I'm calling them out on their major hypocrisy. Since republicans are now passing bills to ban abortions which excludes a person's freedom to choose, in the name of pro life; then how can you also be an advocate for personal rights of not wearing a face mask during a pandemic; all the while putting everyone else at risk and children at risk in schools who could get the virus. Pro life and personal rights are at conflict with their stance on abortions and anti mask mandates.

And what is the real reason the far right is attacking schools now for mask mandates? They are fighting with principals, parents, and even assaults students. They have already brought in zip ties on school campus and threatening to arrest a principle, which to me should be an attempted kidnapping charge. But what is the real reason? Are they targeting liberal schools to make sure they get sick? Is it because they want to bring chaos in the public school system because the elites are pushing for private schooling just like Betsy Devos did when she was education secretary and attacked public schools? What exactly is their agenda in attacking schools and abortions? Are they just going to do absolutely anything just to spite democrats even if they put their own communities in a public health crisis? 

How can you sit there and complain about a mask because it is your personal choice, all the while putting others at risk in a pandemic, and not give females a choice with their own bodies to have an abortion because you think you believe in pro life. That is comparing one embryo/fetus to the thousands you put at risk with Covid. Maybe you aren't pro life at all and are weaponizing a pandemic to deliberately kill people? Somebody intelligent enough, explain this hypocrisy. 

Ever since his inauguration, republiKKKlans have said that anything and everything proposed by Biden and the Democrats in general, they were going to fight it. It didn't matter what it was. Even if it was continuing something the Adolf started that they all fully supported and praised. They want to be combative. They may not necessarily believe in what they're doing, but if it fights the Democrats, then in their eyes, it's worth it.

If a republiKKKlan has a problem with me making choices for my body then I'll make a choice for his and rip his nuts off. After that we'll see how he feels about someone making choices for other people when it comes to their bodies.

7 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Oh that's what that is, @The Blackangel posted about that but I can't see the video for some reason. I'll look it up on youtube. 

I can't find it on YouTube and I don't know how to imbed videos from TicTok (or if it's even possible).  You should be able to find it on a browser or on the app. It has almost 7m views, WAY more than any of his recent videos.

Edited by Crazycrab

On 9/5/2021 at 5:53 PM, Crazycrab said:

I can't find it on YouTube and I don't know how to imbed videos from TicTok (or if it's even possible).  You should be able to find it on a browser or on the app. It has almost 7m views, WAY more than any of his recent videos.

Ok I found it now:

This was an interesting weekend of protests from both republicans and democrats. The democrats went out to protest across the country against the new abortion law in Texas, because we know when one red state does something, the sheep follow in step. And republicans went out to protest against the vaccine mandate. And they still refuse to wear masks

Abortion/vaccine

Such irony

I'm sure the world is confused with the USA. 

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Foreign countries often pay more attention to American politics than Americans do. But they watch just for the comedy.

Yep that's true!  😆

I find it very amusing but I'm glad I don't live there.  A country governed by right wing evangelicals, I rather go to hell.

The protestors in NYC flipped over a mobile vaccine unit. Whatever happened to damaging property being considered as a terrorist attack? It's criminal in damaging property, but it's a clear felony to disrupt any healthcare. Where is the pepper spray and rubber bullets? Now think about this for a minute. You are damaging something that is used to try to save lives. Hopefully someone who wanted a vaccine that day who now has to wait, doesn't get exposed and die of Covid because of those thugs.