Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did gaming help prepare you for your career?

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Had it been my country have gaming companies like Sony, Xbos, Ninetendo etc, I could've enrolled into their skill acquisition to become a video game tech saavy. 

If the companies are willing to set up such programs, it's really going to benefit a lot of people in the world all over. But the question is whether they are capable of doing that? 

On 10/17/2021 at 4:32 PM, Justin11 said:

Had it been my country have gaming companies like Sony, Xbos, Ninetendo etc, I could've enrolled into their skill acquisition to become a video game tech saavy. 

Being a very good game fan of some of these companies, I would be very open to taking part any of their skill acquisition programs if they have any. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

If the companies are willing to set up such programs, it's really going to benefit a lot of people in the world all over. But the question is whether they are capable of doing that? 

Hmm, it would be really a tremendous set up. I am certain they can, because such set up its in other developed countries. 

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Being a very good game fan of some of these companies, I would be very open to taking part any of their skill acquisition programs if they have any. 

That's exactly what I am looking forward to. If it happens that, they are setting up skill acquisition program for any one interested to learn about console game development, I wouldn't miss out on that. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, it would be really a tremendous set up. I am certain they can, because such set up its in other developed countries. 

That's exactly what I am looking forward to. If it happens that, they are setting up skill acquisition program for any one interested to learn about console game development, I wouldn't miss out on that. 

Maybe if we chip it in through contacting their support to push it forward to their management, we might get lucky they set it up. What do you think? 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Maybe if we chip it in through contacting their support to push it forward to their management, we might get lucky they set it up. What do you think? 

That's absolutely tremendous, we can push that on, buddy. They might consider that right and feasible and decide to come over to different localities to offer people chances of learning in-demand skill like video game development. 

39 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's absolutely tremendous, we can push that on, buddy. They might consider that right and feasible and decide to come over to different localities to offer people chances of learning in-demand skill like video game development. 

What's going to delay them in making that decision is getting to know what's in it for them starting such skills acquisition programs. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

What's going to delay them in making that decision is getting to know what's in it for them starting such skills acquisition programs. 

I understand it wouldn't be straightforward for them to get going with the skill acquisition training scheme. But if they see positive in it they can simply expand it to other regions. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Unless the companies are personally profiting from this financially - I don't think so at all.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Unless the companies are personally profiting from this financially - I don't think so at all.

That's it, there is no way they are going to be embrace making so much expenses for nothing to gain in return. It's a bad investment to make such investments with no benefits. 

On 10/19/2021 at 2:52 AM, killamch89 said:

Seriously, they are not even offering us what they are supposed to when we already paid for it. Why would they set up a new program for free? 

On 10/19/2021 at 2:52 AM, killamch89 said:

With how greedy most of these game companies are, they will never bring themselves to offer community service to their fans. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I've never seen FIFA game devs or PES, being Konami and EA doing some giveaways or freebies for their esteem customers via general gaming community. They are simply eating everything alone, lol. 

Why in the world would you expect them to offer giveaways? Like they owe it to their fans or what? 

Talk about ending their aggressive use of micro transactions and not giveaways. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Why in the world would you expect them to offer giveaways? Like they owe it to their fans or what? 

Talk about ending their aggressive use of micro transactions and not giveaways. 

@Boblee made me think that way, their is no need of freebies of you ask me though. Because, it wouldn't get to everyone. What they should focus is clearing the bugs in their game, and removing the micro-transactions.