Register Now
killamch89

Frostbite Was So Disastrous For Bioware & EA That Mass Effect 5 May Use Unreal Engine 5 Instead

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Companies in general only care about profit - not your satisfaction and presenting a quality product. Some are very good at deceiving the masses to believe otherwise.

Exactly - it's only a few of them especially the one's that are yet to reach the very top that really cares about the customer's satisfaction first to gain their loyalty. 

On 9/28/2021 at 2:34 AM, Heatman said:

Exactly - it's only a few of them especially the one's that are yet to reach the very top that really cares about the customer's satisfaction first to gain their loyalty. 

Yep - CDPR has been on quite a role lately destroying their own reputation left and right. Prior to Cyberpunk, they were seen as the "golden standard" but it turns out they're just like the rest.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yep - CDPR has been on quite a role lately destroying their own reputation left and right. Prior to Cyberpunk, they were seen as the "golden standard" but it turns out they're just like the rest.

It's really hard one to swallow for me with what they did with Cyberpunk 2077 because I had so much hope on the game. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's really hard one to swallow for me with what they did with Cyberpunk 2077 because I had so much hope on the game. 

Same here - hell, I almost broke my own code and pre-ordered it but I stuck to my guns and it turns out I was right.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same here - hell, I almost broke my own code and pre-ordered it but I stuck to my guns and it turns out I was right.

Well, in the end you would have still gotten your refund from the game because it became unplayable, so they had to refund. 

On 10/2/2021 at 2:07 AM, Heatman said:

Well, in the end you would have still gotten your refund from the game because it became unplayable, so they had to refund. 

Well, I was buying it for PC so it wouldn't have been as easy for me as the PS4 and Xbox one players because it was unplayable on both platforms.

On 10/4/2021 at 2:47 AM, killamch89 said:

Well, I was buying it for PC so it wouldn't have been as easy for me as the PS4 and Xbox one players because it was unplayable on both platforms.

Damn - it's such a shame that such things still happens today with video games. 

At times you can order a video game for PS4 and you simply get a mismatch, which isn't for the console but still having the label of PS4. That's why I am not all that moved ordering online all the time. I love offline shore when I am buying a CD ROM version, because I'll test it before paying for it. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At times you can order a video game for PS4 and you simply get a mismatch, which isn't for the console but still having the label of PS4. That's why I am not all that moved ordering online all the time. I love offline shore when I am buying a CD ROM version, because I'll test it before paying for it. 

I'm not really sure what you meant by getting a mismatch when you ordered a game. Could you please explain more. 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm not really sure what you meant by getting a mismatch when you ordered a game. Could you please explain more. 

Mismatch of a fame that's meant for another console which is a pirated product with tour console label. It happens that way at times. My friend have ordered online before not from a recognize shop but in an exchange online store, they simply gave him that type. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Mismatch of a fame that's meant for another console which is a pirated product with tour console label. It happens that way at times. My friend have ordered online before not from a recognize shop but in an exchange online store, they simply gave him that type. 

Oh, I see. It's something that is very rare to happen from the way I see it but it might be as a result of him ordering from unrecognized store that caused it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Oh, I see. It's something that is very rare to happen from the way I see it but it might be as a result of him ordering from unrecognized store that caused it. 

Yeah, had it been he ordered from a recognized store, such mismatch wouldn't have occurred, and Hus funds would've been safe for him. 

On 10/7/2021 at 10:04 AM, Justin11 said:

Makes a lot of sense to test a game before playing it. After all, spending money unnecessarily on certain games comes at a cost to you.

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Makes a lot of sense to test a game before playing it. After all, spending money unnecessarily on certain games comes at a cost to you.

Seriously, it's one of the biggest mistakes most people make when they are in too much haste to get off with the game they bought. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's one of the biggest mistakes most people make when they are in too much haste to get off with the game they bought. 

That's why I do adequate research before buying any game and also don't buy games on launch day. It saves me from a very disappointing experience if the game turns out to be crap.