Register Now
killamch89

Frostbite Was So Disastrous For Bioware & EA That Mass Effect 5 May Use Unreal Engine 5 Instead

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's why I do adequate research before buying any game and also don't buy games on launch day. It saves me from a very disappointing experience if the game turns out to be crap.

Exactly and no one can really fault you for being too careful with games before getting them because money making is hard these days. 

On 10/9/2021 at 1:50 AM, killamch89 said:

Makes a lot of sense to test a game before playing it. After all, spending money unnecessarily on certain games comes at a cost to you.

Yes, and I'm not having enough to spend for video games due to low income, that's why I make sure I test it before taking it home. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, and I'm not having enough to spend for video games due to low income, that's why I make sure I test it before taking it home. 

Yeah - it's not really wise to spend more money than you earn. It's going to make your daily life a challenging one. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's not really wise to spend more money than you earn. It's going to make your daily life a challenging one. 

Yes, that's why we need to be cautious to the funds we spend. We should spend when it is necessary, make plans to what we want be it gaming or whatever. 

35 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's why we need to be cautious to the funds we spend. We should spend when it is necessary, make plans to what we want be it gaming or whatever. 

Exactly - when I was a lot younger, I used to be frugal with my spending and it's something that helped put my spending on anything in check. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - when I was a lot younger, I used to be frugal with my spending and it's something that helped put my spending on anything in check. 

You should keep up with such frugal way of dealing with money. It isn't encouraging to spend lavishly, because at times money cease, we need to use from our savings to sustain until it starts coming again. 

On 10/11/2021 at 5:56 AM, Justin11 said:

You should keep up with such frugal way of dealing with money. It isn't encouraging to spend lavishly, because at times money cease, we need to use from our savings to sustain until it starts coming again. 

Very wise words indeed - that's how most rich people stay rich. They spend frugally - it's the poorer people who are trying to give off an image of wealth that spend lavishly.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Very wise words indeed - that's how most rich people stay rich. They spend frugally - it's the poorer people who are trying to give off an image of wealth that spend lavishly.

Yeah, the rich spends money base on how they earn, why the poor also spend money based on what his pocket can carry. That's why the rich man's life is the best, cos he can get everything he needs, spend lavishly on gaming too. 

On 10/19/2021 at 3:35 AM, killamch89 said:

And when the poor one's tries to show, the wicked rich one's lure them out to spend all they have and end up broke while the rich guys have nothing to lose. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

And when the poor one's tries to show, the wicked rich one's lure them out to spend all they have and end up broke while the rich guys have nothing to lose. 

No - it's because rich people know they have a lot to lose so they spend very carefully. Yes, you'll have the exception who spends their money unwisely but the vast majority are extremely frugal.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No - it's because rich people know they have a lot to lose so they spend very carefully. Yes, you'll have the exception who spends their money unwisely but the vast majority are extremely frugal.

To an extent that's correct but then again on the other hand, when it comes spending by a rich man, they don't spend ordinarily but when they do it covers up what an average person had spent for so long. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

To an extent that's correct but then again on the other hand, when it comes spending by a rich man, they don't spend ordinarily but when they do it covers up what an average person had spent for so long. 

It depends on the mentality of those rich people. Some are far more frugal than both you and I. They will argue over the last penny.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It depends on the mentality of those rich people. Some are far more frugal than both you and I. They will argue over the last penny.

That's equally true. They have far more important things to increase their chances of making more money than just waste it on silly things unnecessarily.