Register Now
Joshua Canler

Are Survivors games over rated?

On 10/3/2021 at 1:42 PM, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's the best way of learning, simply staying closer to your gaffer while watching him play and learning how he applied those buttons. 

Yeah - it's actually how I started out with playing video games. I got stuck up with some old pals who are very deep into gaming and picked up learning from them. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually how I started out with playing video games. I got stuck up with some old pals who are very deep into gaming and picked up learning from them. 

That's how I got into gaming too. The old pals which I got to learn from are my friends but their experience is old in the game which enabled me to learn from them. 

On 10/4/2021 at 6:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Learn from a mentor which is the one leading in the front playing the game you find uneasy to get going with. 

Yeah - it's actually what happens when you get yourself glued to someone who's got the experience and exposure to teach you more. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually what happens when you get yourself glued to someone who's got the experience and exposure to teach you more. 

Exactly. We get glued and enticed when someone more experienced take's over and teaches us what we need to know about the game. That will surely increase our own experience and makes us master its gameplay.