Register Now
Shagger

Candidate for Governor of California Larry Elder says "Slaveowners deserve reparations to compensate for thier lost human property"

There is nothing like a person in the pool of the oppressed, supporting those that want nothing more than to genocide them and go back to enslaving people of their skin color. A system that will tarnish your livelihood and your children's livelihood, that you toss the driest wood into the fire so you can burn down by your own making. Do these people drink gasoline? 

And to watch these two converse about it with the guy trying to make a ridiculous point while the female's response sounded like she was excited, is all just really sickening to me. Have they sold their souls? Almost like it's some sci fi with brain implants making them animatronic. This is all downright SICK! 

I didn't even hear about this news because I haven't really been paying attention to California's recall. The recall itself is legal and all, but still makes no sense that an elected governor that had the majority votes can possibly be replaced by a candidate with just a small fraction of votes. And I wonder what has the governor done so bad as to have a recall. Why not Texas or Florida have recalls? They are deliberately neglecting the lives of everyone in their states by preventing any safety measures in this pandemic as well as sitting on government funding and not distributing it that is meant to help hospitals. Why California and not those two states? 

Today is the recall election day and the Larry Elder campaign has already declared on a website that the election has voter fraud. And the election count hasn't even happened yet. Then the site says this statement "They say that in America, there are four boxes of liberty. The soapbox, the ballot box, the jury box, and the ammo box."

This is the new reality democracy has to face in every election now. Claims of fraud and inciting acts of violence. Take notes all you countries of democracy. The American Experiment is being tested and these are the steps republicans are taking to overthrow it. So learn from this. There will no doubt be hostile takeover coup attempts in the near future at the dog whistles of these republican politician's actions and words. 

And California recalls itself are an abomination of democracy where an elected politician can legally get ousted by a small percent of votes. I don't know how many states have this recall crap, but it degrades democracy. There are rules for impeachment if the case is strong enough. If not, there is no reason an elected official should be replaced by another with a handful of votes by supporters of a different party. And there will be doomsday for California if that far right republican is elected. No doubt Larry Elder will ban mask mandates and deliberately create havoc and death in a big liberal state like California. These far right people have weaponized the pandemic. Is that what you want California? Hope you voted NO for your sakes. 

Governor Gavin Newsom wins the recall election and will stay as governor. This was a very important win because it undoubtedly saved lives in California due to the pandemic. First they complained that Newsom had too strict of restrictions in this pandemic, but now as they see how republicans are anti mask and anti vaccine with the highest death rates in republican states, the liberals in California learned to just shut the fuck up and don't take for granted what the spoiled idiots have. Unlike backwards Texas where I am. Larry Elder was a very dangerous candidate because the only black ace up the republican's sleeve to pray on the vulnerable and back stab them. It gives republicans the 'I'm not a racist card' while campaigning white supremacist rhetoric. And now the voter fraud claim in the recall has taken over in republican's minds. Their stance is that no election is legit if a democrat wins. But at least for now California is safe. So stop complaining how life is hard with the restrictions in a pandemic and be glad you are alive and your government is trying to keep it that way.