Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is there a quest where you consistently side against your own faction?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why I would never consider letting any identified enemy live the next minute because their still being alive is a threat to my survival. 

Lol, they are threat indeed, but since we can't kill them off in the level. It means we chase down the most wanted enemies eliminate them to finish up the level, and head over to the next. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, they are threat indeed, but since we can't kill them off in the level. It means we chase down the most wanted enemies eliminate them to finish up the level, and head over to the next. 

Yeah - it's why I have them all eliminated immediately with no questions asked because I know very well that their being alive won't favor me. 

On 10/17/2021 at 10:42 AM, Boblee said:

It's why I would never consider letting any identified enemy live the next minute because their still being alive is a threat to my survival. 

Have you ever heard about the enemy of my enemy is my friend quote? It may as well be the only reason why I might be open to allowing an enemy live. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah - it's why I have them all eliminated immediately with no questions asked because I know very well that their being alive won't favor me. 

You believe they'll still come to hurt you in later part of the level, its better you never take chances on smy way when the chance surface to eliminate them. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You believe they'll still come to hurt you in later part of the level, its better you never take chances on smy way when the chance surface to eliminate them. 

I would only feel bad for not letting them live when I have innocent civilians caught in the crossfire. It's just like what happened in Spec Ops. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would only feel bad for not letting them live when I have innocent civilians caught in the crossfire. It's just like what happened in Spec Ops. 

Okay, I think, you know what's best you need in the game, you should simply follow your mind and enjoy the game best you can. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, I think, you know what's best you need in the game, you should simply follow your mind and enjoy the game best you can. 

Have you played Spec Ops :The Line? If you did, you will understand exactly what I meant by having to get thee lives of the innocent ones wasted all in the name of killing the enemy. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Have you played Spec Ops :The Line? If you did, you will understand exactly what I meant by having to get thee lives of the innocent ones wasted all in the name of killing the enemy. 

Hmm, I never played the spec ops before. You can share the trailer let me glance with what you said about 'killing innocent lives wastefully simply clearing the way to kill the main enemies. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I never played the spec ops before. You can share the trailer let me glance with what you said about 'killing innocent lives wastefully simply clearing the way to kill the main enemies. 

Here is the launch trailer. I don't know if you like spoilers or not but I would have gotten a gameplay video for you. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Here is the launch trailer. I don't know if you like spoilers or not but I would have gotten a gameplay video for you. 

Fantastic video game, with amazing gameplay, cutscenes, background and image resolutions. I really love it, that's kind of game I've been longing for. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'm glad you already have the trailer of the game. I just recently started playing the game again but I have the same feeling I had before when I started. 

38 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm glad you already have the trailer of the game. I just recently started playing the game again but I have the same feeling I had before when I started. 

I don't have the trailer that's exactly what I'm asking for, so I'll see how the game moves around via the trailer. If you have, you can share. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Fantastic video game, with amazing gameplay, cutscenes, background and image resolutions. I really love it, that's kind of game I've been longing for. 

It's a good game give or take. Most people that I have recently recommended it to liked it. It's a third person shooting game which I'm sure you know already from the trailer.