Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is there a quest where you consistently side against your own faction?

On 10/17/2021 at 10:41 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I simply go for the real enemies, those enemies that will cause me trouble in the game to eliminate first hand without thinking much, and not minding my mutual enemies that wouldn't attack me. 

An enemy is an enemy, there is no need siding with them because they are always out to do you harm on both short term and long term. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

An enemy is an enemy, there is no need siding with them because they are always out to do you harm on both short term and long term. 

Lol, I understand, it's simply about video game. When you see an enemy in any video game is counted as a thread, whether mutual or main enemy. It's simply left with a gamer to spare anyone's life or kill. 

On 9/8/2021 at 11:01 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Is there a quest in any video game where you consistently take the opposing side from your own? As an example, in Skyrim, I always rescue the Stormcloak soldier from the Thalmor, even though I am always an Imperial (my reason is that I figure the Thalmor are mutual enemies).

I don't think I have gotten to the stage where I would get to rescue the Stormcloak soldier from the Thalmor in Skyrim. What stage did that happen? 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't think I have gotten to the stage where I would get to rescue the Stormcloak soldier from the Thalmor in Skyrim. What stage did that happen? 

It happens almost immediately. If you talk to Fralia (I think that's her name) in Whiterun, she'll ask for your help.

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's a good game give or take. Most people that I have recently recommended it to liked it. It's a third person shooting game which I'm sure you know already from the trailer. 

It's nice that you've recommended it too to others to have fun around it. I never taken my time to get it from the store due to workload on me at the moment coming from my time with college. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's nice that you've recommended it too to others to have fun around it. I never taken my time to get it from the store due to workload on me at the moment coming from my time with college. 

Yeah - the recommendation was very good to say the least in my opinion. I have played it so many times and I never got tired of it. 

15 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

It happens almost immediately. If you talk to Fralia (I think that's her name) in Whiterun, she'll ask for your help.

I'm checking it out right away. What happens if I decide not to rescue the Stormcloak  from the Thalmor? Would it make any huge difference for my gameplay? 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - the recommendation was very good to say the least in my opinion. I have played it so many times and I never got tired of it. 

That's cool man, through your experience around the game I found out that you played the game often. I'll get back to it when I am less busy from all my online gigs at the moment.