Register Now
StaceyPowers

R1/L1 or R2/L2?

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Not really - either set is fine to me. Then again, I'm from the original PS days so using them as trigger buttons is almost instinctive at this point.

Yeah - playing soccer/football games back then really helped me get used to them but I still get them mixed up anyways. 

On 10/4/2021 at 9:04 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Every game series or games have their own controller option. They differ base on the style of the game. 

Yeah - once there is a related control function on the controller, it's always going be giving playing issues to those who are not used to it. 

L1/R1 all day. I really hope they give this option on TLOU2 and not just move it to L2/R2 like many game have done for shooting and aiming. While I know I can re-map the buttons on the PS4, I'm just gonna come out and say it. Its a bitch to re-map buttons because I don't wanna have to switch it back and forth whenever I want to play something else

On 10/6/2021 at 9:17 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - once there is a related control function on the controller, it's always going be giving playing issues to those who are not used to it. 

Yes, that is why, we need to pay attention to the game controls first before going on playing the games. The controls will help us master how to apply every action expertly. 

For the most part I always shot right handed, whether I was hunting or just shooting at a target. So I tend to prefer a right handed trigger as It's more natural to me. Don't get me wrong, I can shoot almost as good left handed as I can right handed. But when I pick up a rifle, I always instinctively put my right hand on the trigger.