Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did you ever quit a game in the middle? Why?

On 9/9/2021 at 11:40 PM, Heatman said:

Minecraft is on top the chart when it comes to one's that bored me to the skull which I even regretted playing at all. 

Oh absolutely, Minecraft is excellent for some people, but I don't have the patience for a game like that.  I can be creative and build things, but a whole game where that's the objective?  No, thanks!  Games with objectives are far more enjoyable for me!

13 minutes ago, PGen98 said:

Oh absolutely, Minecraft is excellent for some people, but I don't have the patience for a game like that.  I can be creative and build things, but a whole game where that's the objective?  No, thanks!  Games with objectives are far more enjoyable for me!

Exactly - I'm not sure if I have ever had the level of frustration I had with playing Minecraft compared to any other games that I have ever played apart from playing Dark Souls. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - I'm not sure if I have ever had the level of frustration I had with playing Minecraft compared to any other games that I have ever played apart from playing Dark Souls. 

Oh I absolutely understand your frustrations with it.  It's great for building an idea, or just being silly with friends, but there has to be more than that!  It feels aimless because it truly is aimless.  Good game for those who can turn it into more than it is, but it's not for me, most definitely!

4 minutes ago, PGen98 said:

Oh I absolutely understand your frustrations with it.  It's great for building an idea, or just being silly with friends, but there has to be more than that!  It feels aimless because it truly is aimless.  Good game for those who can turn it into more than it is, but it's not for me, most definitely!

Yeah - it's actually very good looking once you get to see who's very good at it after a finished project. They'd have sleepless night trying to build a masterclass outfit. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually very good looking once you get to see who's very good at it after a finished project. They'd have sleepless night trying to build a masterclass outfit. 

Oh absolutely agreed!  I mean, look at The Uncensored Library, for example, a huge undertaking to use Minecraft to bypass news blockages in certain countries.  It's an immense undertaking, and yet it's used and updated frequently!  Such incredible building there and such an innovative use for a video game.  There are other equally amazing projects inside of Minecraft, so there is no question it is a platform for great innovation, it's just not for everyone.

1 minute ago, PGen98 said:

Oh absolutely agreed!  I mean, look at The Uncensored Library, for example, a huge undertaking to use Minecraft to bypass news blockages in certain countries.  It's an immense undertaking, and yet it's used and updated frequently!  Such incredible building there and such an innovative use for a video game.  There are other equally amazing projects inside of Minecraft, so there is no question it is a platform for great innovation, it's just not for everyone.

Yeah - it's definitely not built for every gamer. You'd hardly find gamers who are deep into playing Minecraft like other games. Those that are deep into it hardly play other games. 

There is a guy I meet online about 6 years ago called Soulwatcher, he's strictly into playing only Minecraft and he's very good at it. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's definitely not built for every gamer. You'd hardly find gamers who are deep into playing Minecraft like other games. Those that are deep into it hardly play other games. 

There is a guy I meet online about 6 years ago called Soulwatcher, he's strictly into playing only Minecraft and he's very good at it. 

Yeah, that's a problem I would never have.  I like gaming far too much to just stick to one game over and over and over the whole time.  That has to become tedious and feel like abject misery after a while!  Variety is the spice of life, as they say!

16 minutes ago, PGen98 said:

Yeah, that's a problem I would never have.  I like gaming far too much to just stick to one game over and over and over the whole time.  That has to become tedious and feel like abject misery after a while!  Variety is the spice of life, as they say!

Seriously - I find it boring personally. It's actually why I drift from some games whenever I feel like it's getting out of hand to clear my head playing another game genre entirely. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I can't ever play Candy Crush Saga ever again. It's cos of my mother I had to play it 3 years ago. 

So you mean, that's the game you have left in the middle right?

For me, I remember I have left Half life in the middle of the game. The game was going smooth, but I had to go for my on job training for 6 months. Thus I had to leave that halfway. 😊

15 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

So you mean, that's the game you have left in the middle right?

For me, I remember I have left Half life in the middle of the game. The game was going smooth, but I had to go for my on job training for 6 months. Thus I had to leave that halfway. 😊

For Candy Crush, I didn't really complete it all because the purpose with which I played it was to teach my ma how to play the damn game. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's something I don't normally do, cos it's unrealistic to me quitting the game Midway through, if I'm losing I should lose to an opponent. It happens if power is down, or I mistakenly touched the power ON button. 

When you switched off your game, it's practically different from quitting from playing.