Register Now
StaceyPowers

If money were no issue, what would your dream gaming setup be?

30 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're simply correct, that's what I got in store to develop but finance is lacking bro. If I get the finance I'll definitely do what I've said. 

Chasing one's dream is a very good thing because it gives you a sense of connection and accomplishment in the end. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Chasing one's dream is a very good thing because it gives you a sense of connection and accomplishment in the end. 

This big dreams keeps us working hard for life. Without the dreams I have now, I wouldn't struggle much on earth. And life would've been worthless indeed. 

On 9/9/2021 at 11:26 AM, Razor1911 said:

I would have installed a mammoth Tv that would cover all my wall. The size would have been 10ft X 14ft. Imagine, playing racing games on that big-screen and selecting the front camera view. 😁 Fascinating.

The view is definitely going to be unbelievable with making it so real that you can easily point out anything the background of the race. 

On 11/3/2021 at 3:07 PM, Boblee said:

I haven't seen such kind of set up for once and I believe that it's something that is going to be worth the view because of its size. 

Most gamers would look for something insane when it comes to what they want their gaming set up to be like if money ain't the problem. 

Their are whole lots of things on my mind to get down with, since I don't have money such plans are looking fading. If I have funds where it can be enough for whatever set up, I wouldn't mind to have an E-sports sports team to register them via E-sports tournaments for gaming success. 

On 11/6/2021 at 11:00 AM, Boblee said:

The view is definitely going to be unbelievable with making it so real that you can easily point out anything the background of the race. 

Men gamers are always freaked about having a wide screen that they play on. It's a very common thing with men. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Men gamers are always freaked about having a wide screen that they play on. It's a very common thing with men. 

Exactly, I have a 55" Samsung television set up in my living room and I still feel it's not enough in size. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, I have a 55" Samsung television set up in my living room and I still feel it's not enough in size. 

Are you kidding me seriously with a 55 inches television set and you're still not satisfied? Maybe you should look for 100 inches 😂

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

42", 52" television is satisfied by me when it comes gaming. But if I have excessive money I'll simply go for touch screen television the one above 100".

I have never seen a 100" smart television till date. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The wall screen TV is up to that, I've seen it, but it has taking some time the last time I saw it at the cinema. 

I'm going to ask Samsung about that TV size if they have it in store now. I have them sending me newsletters. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm going to ask Samsung about that TV size if they have it in store now. I have them sending me newsletters. 

It's nice as you've raised such support to Samsung to see if they'll provide such kind of TV seize to enjoy video games at its best. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's nice as you've raised such support to Samsung to see if they'll provide such kind of TV seize to enjoy video games at its best. 

Yeah, they have been my favorite brand for years and make use of their smartphone S20FE.