Register Now
StaceyPowers

If money were no issue, what would your dream gaming setup be?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, they have been my favorite brand for years and make use of their smartphone S20FE. 

That's tremendous that you're a big fan of Samsung. Their is no doubt, Samsung is one of the best tech companies we have at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's actually very possible that such size can exist but I'm not sure if it's available on Samsung products. 

I have never seen it in the sizes of television available in Samsung products. With my last purchase, it wasn't there. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

The truth is that most people who are gamers are always faced with money challenges because when we need as gamers are too much we can't afford them all. 

Their are more of video games to look out for, such is finance consuming when you aren't earning well. But if you are earning reasonably you'll spend for game of your choice without financial issue. 

On 11/14/2021 at 9:06 PM, Justin11 said:

Their are more of video games to look out for, such is finance consuming when you aren't earning well. But if you are earning reasonably you'll spend for game of your choice without financial issue. 

Games keeps coming out from all angles all year and you can't purchase them all which makes it pile up for you. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Games keeps coming out from all angles all year and you can't purchase them all which makes it pile up for you. 

Yes, even if I am a millionaire I can't buy them all because I still have my business to look out for. I can't play them all, I'll select few to buy and keep playing for the fun. 

Edited by Justin11

On 11/16/2021 at 9:05 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, even if I am a millionaire I can't buy them all because I still have my business to look out for. I can't play them all, I'll select few to buy and keep playing for the fun. 

I think that it's possible to get them all if you are billionaire. You will be purchasing all games at pre orders of each and everyone of them. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's possible to get them all if you are billionaire. You will be purchasing all games at pre orders of each and everyone of them. 

Seriously, there are three of my friends that need miss purchasing any games that they come across as long as it's compatible with their consoles. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

If I am a millionaire at least, I wouldn't bother much when it concerns video game pre-ordering, I'll go preorder from the right source and wait anytime for it. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If I am a millionaire at least, I wouldn't bother much when it concerns video game pre-ordering, I'll go preorder from the right source and wait anytime for it. 

It's why being rich come with its perks as you don't really have to worry about much expenses as the fund to use for it is readily available. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why being rich come with its perks as you don't really have to worry about much expenses as the fund to use for it is readily available. 

That's why everyone on Earth dream to have money. When their is money things to buy becomes easy, you buy anything you want.