Register Now
StaceyPowers

If money were no issue, what would your dream gaming setup be?

On 11/12/2021 at 7:28 PM, Justin11 said:

I was telling you guys that I've seen over 100' TV screen before at the cinema and also in a football viewing centre. Check the YouTube below you'll see a video showing a Samsung LCD 146' TV. 

Even if I was rich and money was no object, I still wouldn't buy this. It just seems so extravagant for no reason.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Even if I was rich and money was no object, I still wouldn't buy this. It just seems so extravagant for no reason.

To be very honest with you, 146 inches Samsung television is too much for me. Although, I know some people would like it in the person of @Heatmanwho said he never saw 100 inches TV. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

laughs, I understand what you just said. Many doesn't like extra large TV's, it just seem too big for their liking. I love it when the TV is extra large, in order to make the image large especially in gaming. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

To be very honest with you, 146 inches Samsung television is too much for me. Although, I know some people would like it in the person of @Heatmanwho said he never saw 100 inches TV. 

Personally, I wouldn't really mind having a television of that size or bigger because I'm a fan of it bigger TV screen because it makes me to see every tiny details in everything that I'm watching.

It would be Nintendo Switch set up the best it could be.  I like the Switch cause of Mario and Donkey Kong.  Anyway, the setup might include all the things needed for online gaming and a stereo system for the TV and steering wheel controller, whatever that enhances things.

Of course, the set-up would include all the games I can get that I really like!  That would be tons of Mario type games, sports, and racing ones.

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I wouldn't really mind having a television of that size or bigger because I'm a fan of it bigger TV screen because it makes me to see every tiny details in everything that I'm watching.

I personally know very well that it's something that you would be very interested in because you mentioned a while ago that is the kind of television size that you are interested in.

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

The size of the characters in the gameplay would always be that good to appreciate it more than when you watch and play in 24 inches television. 

Why do you think that I'm really into such big sized smart television especially Samsung products? They offer me a better deal of gaming viewing experience. Recently, I have a thing for the curve brand of Samsung products. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why do you think that I'm really into such big sized smart television especially Samsung products? They offer me a better deal of gaming viewing experience. Recently, I have a thing for the curve brand of Samsung products. 

Samsung products are definitely the best when it comes to electronics for me as well. If they could get into making games, it would really be a huge hit. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Samsung products are definitely the best when it comes to electronics for me as well. If they could get into making games, it would really be a huge hit. 

I've actually been making use of their smartphone products for a while right now and I'm really satisfied with what I enjoy in the smartphone features.

On 11/21/2021 at 5:26 PM, Jayson said:

It would be Nintendo Switch set up the best it could be.  I like the Switch cause of Mario and Donkey Kong.  Anyway, the setup might include all the things needed for online gaming and a stereo system for the TV and steering wheel controller, whatever that enhances things.

Of course, the set-up would include all the games I can get that I really like!  That would be tons of Mario type games, sports, and racing ones.

With Mario Kart 8 Duluex available to play on Nintendo Switch, it will surely be an interesting set up for gameplay. I really would fancy having that as well. 

On 11/24/2021 at 10:21 AM, Heatman said:

With Mario Kart 8 Duluex available to play on Nintendo Switch, it will surely be an interesting set up for gameplay. I really would fancy having that as well. 

I already have the game and from my experience with playing the game Mario Kart 8 Duluex on Nintendo Switch, it's one hell of a game.