Register Now
StaceyPowers

If money were no issue, what would your dream gaming setup be?

On 11/26/2021 at 1:08 AM, Justin11 said:

I have the chance to do anything I want with money via video games, then I'll definitely test my hands on any console that interest me, just I've shown interest with Ninetendo latest version consoles. 

I'm fantasizing playing using VR on PlayStation 5 console recently and I would love it very well. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm fantasizing playing using VR on PlayStation 5 console recently and I would love it very well. 

I believe you've ordered the VR headphone which you mentioned earlier on? Such will enable you feel the impact of the VR world. 

24 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I believe you've ordered the VR headphone which you mentioned earlier on? Such will enable you feel the impact of the VR world. 

As long as it's on Playstation 5, the use of VR headset is definitely going to offer an awesome experience. 

54 minutes ago, Heatman said:

As long as it's on Playstation 5, the use of VR headset is definitely going to offer an awesome experience. 

Definitely it will. That's why it will be extra expensive to get when it's readily made available. I heard it's still on the beta, maybe we wait for it's release anytime. 

34 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Definitely it will. That's why it will be extra expensive to get when it's readily made available. I heard it's still on the beta, maybe we wait for it's release anytime. 

I don't even know which one it is yet because I don't own a PS5 yet nor the VR that comes with it. Either, I'm very sure that it's going to offer something better than what's obtained on PS4. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No mate, I don't have the financial capability to order for Playstation 5 and its VR now. It's not possible even if I want it so bad. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

No mate, I don't have the financial capability to order for Playstation 5 and its VR now. It's not possible even if I want it so bad. 

If there is any possibility of getting a 50% off discounts on the PlayStation 5 console and a headset, then it's definitely going to be very easy. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

That gonna cost you reasonable amount of money which can even cross above $1,000 in price for the both device. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That gonna cost you reasonable amount of money which can even cross above $1,000 in price for the both device. 

It wouldn't really be a bad idea to wait and see if Sony would run anything like 50% off discount as well on the console but I highly doubt it because of what scalpers are doing. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

It wouldn't really be a bad idea to wait and see if Sony would run anything like 50% off discount as well on the console but I highly doubt it because of what scalpers are doing. 

Sony wouldn't engage in such promo even if scalpers aren't in existence. Everyone is simply in for profit, so they wouldn't reduce the prices of their console to such high level of discount in order to please their customers, No. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sony wouldn't engage in such promo even if scalpers aren't in existence. Everyone is simply in for profit, so they wouldn't reduce the prices of their console to such high level of discount in order to please their customers, No. 

Market trends can be very tricky most often and it may impact on their decisions to favor their customers with the price reduction. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Seriously, I don't see that happening either with Sony cutting off up to 50% from their initial price of PS5. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I don't see that happening either with Sony cutting off up to 50% from their initial price of PS5. 

This is actually very true because at the moment everything is very expensive which makes it very difficult for Sony to be able to offer 50% discount on the price of PlayStation 5.

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, they are in the business of profit, and not trying to make good name and accrue losses and falling behind other competitors who will be selling high. They have lots of expenses to cover, and selling with such discount will make them run at loss. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, they are in the business of profit, and not trying to make good name and accrue losses and falling behind other competitors who will be selling high. They have lots of expenses to cover, and selling with such discount will make them run at loss. 

At least, they should be a little considerate with their loyal customers that have been patronizing their brand for years.