Register Now
StaceyPowers

If money were no issue, what would your dream gaming setup be?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

At least, they should be a little considerate with their loyal customers that have been patronizing their brand for years. 

They can consider bit not to the extent of losing much more. Remember, no one does that, we're all in for profit. When it comes to business, you try your best to offer discounts to your customers and keep them buying more. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

At least, they should be a little considerate with their loyal customers that have been patronizing their brand for years. 

They somewhat don't care at all about their customers or gamers at all, otherwise they would have stopped using microtransactions in games. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Having a simple game set up isn't a bad idea because it's going to make your gaming habit as simple and less stressful to say the least. 

This actually something that would work out for a lot of people who are into financial constraints that can be able to afford all the things that they need about the gaming setup they fancy.

When you have money to take care of your gaming set up like owning a gaming shop where you sell all kinds of video game consoles and accessories. Then, case made easier for you, because you'll simply replace your video game console any time from your shop when it becomes too old, replace your worn out controllers, cables, and other sort of accessories easily. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 2/28/2022 at 10:42 AM, Heatman said:

Something simple and sleek enough would be what I would like my gaming set up to look like. It's going to be more accessible for me. 

What would be the right price to be adequate enough to set up such gaming set up that you are looking at?