Register Now
StaceyPowers

If money were no issue, what would your dream gaming setup be?

Frankly I'd not change that much on my current setup. Maybe add a room scale VR set and upgrade my racing wheel to a better one. Oh yeah and I'd get the most expensive exclusive chair I could get because I'm always struggling with those.

12 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

If money were no object, what would your ultimate gaming setup be?

I would have installed a mammoth Tv that would cover all my wall. The size would have been 10ft X 14ft. Imagine, playing racing games on that big-screen and selecting the front camera view. 😁 Fascinating.

Every console each on their own big screen TV, working perfectly and ready to go. No flashbacks, only the original systems. Everything from 1977 to 2021 that was released in the western market is absolute. A couple Famicoms and Super Famicoms would be great to add in as well.

These would also include every game ever made, all of the originals, no remakes. Whether I liked the game or not is irrelevant. All controller designs. Whether used or not is irrelevant.

The room would be completely climate controlled so that it doesn't get too hot, too cold, too humid, or too dry. And we'll add in an extra TV and DVD player so I can watch movies while I game if I want to.

Β 

That's just a small start. Since money is no object, there's a lot more, but that would be a decent beginning.

Something like what Empire mentioned but with less screens obviously. Just the one screen for my PC and then a massive TV in a different part of the room for my consoles. The most important thing for me would be some good lighting as well.

8 hours ago, Empire said:

That's a dream come true, I have an RTX 3090 just for the streaming PC πŸ˜›Β 

The works, everything πŸ˜›Β 

dff1ea53c6e68a0541290e974e08dba1.jpg

Β 

Β 

Wow - I think that this is a perfect view. I'm definitely not going to pass on not having this one or even one more sophisticated.Β 

On 9/9/2021 at 4:33 PM, Empire said:

That's a dream come true, I have an RTX 3090 just for the streaming PC πŸ˜›Β 

The works, everything πŸ˜›Β 

dff1ea53c6e68a0541290e974e08dba1.jpg

Β 

Β 

Why go with that many TVs. You can simply have a large mammoth size TV covering all your wall.  That would be amazing to play racing games with controls by steering and gears . 😊

3 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Why go with that many TVs. You can simply have a large mammoth size TV covering all your wall.  That would be amazing to play racing games with controls by steering and gears . 😊

Yeah - I actually saw it as wired with the many TV sets but hey it's what he likes for himself and it's cool to him.Β 

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Can't have enought screens, I mean I know people who have six screens. I mean two three is good, but having six to eight, HELL - GAming is just way to much

On 9/10/2021 at 1:22 AM, killamch89 said:

That's easy - it'd be this:

Β 

Β 

Well, the coolessfactor of this thing is incredible and concerning how much tech and general material is thrown in there 1.000$ seems to be a cheap price, but even if I had the money and gaming was that important for me I would absolutely NOT pay $10.000Β to have two big, fat black stripes in my vision. I would rather sit on my couch and have one widescreen instead of these three..

Β 

Edited by Empire

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Can't have enought screens, I mean I know people who have six screens. I mean two three is good, but having six to eight, HELL - GAming is just way to much

Like how many eyes πŸ‘€ do they have to watch with? Even octopus πŸ™ is going to find it difficult to catch up on the 8 screen play at once.Β