Register Now
StaceyPowers

If money were no issue, what would your dream gaming setup be?

5 hours ago, Empire said:

Can't have enought screens, I mean I know people who have six screens. I mean two three is good, but having six to eight, HELL - GAming is just way to much

I have seen many people going for such insane no. Of screens. I don't see any output, if I were given the chance, I would have taken a 8 ft wide screen, that would be interesting to play games in that big TV. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

36 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I have seen many people going for such insane no. Of screens. I don't see any output, if I were given the chance, I would have taken a 8 ft wide screen, that would be interesting to play games in that big TV. 😊

There is definitely going to be an output somewhere down there. It's really a crazy set up and it looks good by the way. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is definitely going to be an output somewhere down there. It's really a crazy set up and it looks good by the way. 

Haha. Might be. They are not that fool afterall to spend that much amount for such set up. I just expressed my point of view, to have a large single screen for my gaming. 😊

On 9/12/2021 at 1:15 PM, Razor1911 said:

Haha. Might be. They are not that fool afterall to spend that much amount for such set up. I just expressed my point of view, to have a large single screen for my gaming. 😊

Yeah - Without such set up not having an output, it's definitely going to make it a messed up masterpiece. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - Without such set up not having an output, it's definitely going to make it a messed up masterpiece. 

I have seen many people buy such expensive things for streaming purposes. That is justifiable also, afterall they will need extra monitors to interact with their viewers while playing game. 

11 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I have seen many people buy such expensive things for streaming purposes. That is justifiable also, afterall they will need extra monitors to interact with their viewers while playing game. 

Yeah - streaming isn't that easy especially when you're still new at it and it sure cost quite a fortune getting such techs in there. 

On 9/15/2021 at 10:25 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - streaming isn't that easy especially when you're still new at it and it sure cost quite a fortune getting such techs in there. 

I remember I tried streaming my videos once in YouTube. At that time I was in college, but after getting job I don't have enough time for all these stuffs. Obviously I am keen on doing livestream, and will do whenever I will get chance again. 😊

3 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I remember I tried streaming my videos once in YouTube. At that time I was in college, but after getting job I don't have enough time for all these stuffs. Obviously I am keen on doing livestream, and will do whenever I will get chance again. 😊

Your schedule is definitely going to be a very big challenge for you with your streaming but once you figure out a way to do it, I'm sure you will enjoy it and keep it up. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Your schedule is definitely going to be a very big challenge for you with your streaming but once you figure out a way to do it, I'm sure you will enjoy it and keep it up. 

Yeah, even I don't have that gamers fingers also. You need to play hard and lots of time daily to be a master of keys. Even if I start live streaming, that will be a hell lot boring gameplay. 😆

8 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, even I don't have that gamers fingers also. You need to play hard and lots of time daily to be a master of keys. Even if I start live streaming, that will be a hell lot boring gameplay. 😆

You may be surprised how you might get a hang of it very easily when you actually start doing it. I have seen people get very used to what they thought initially would difficult for them. 

On 9/9/2021 at 11:26 AM, Razor1911 said:

I would have installed a mammoth Tv that would cover all my wall. The size would have been 10ft X 14ft. Imagine, playing racing games on that big-screen and selecting the front camera view. 😁 Fascinating.

Hilarious, it will be a tremendous one to always play video games in such kind of wide LCD plasma televisions that will bring the beauty of the game and give the background a 4D look. 

I can't really find the picture of Icardi game set up in his house 🏡 which I came across on Facebook some time ago. It's something that I would really be interested in having because it's got everything, including a Jacuzzis set up in the gaming space. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If money is never a problem when it comes to setting up my own console business, I'll simply get in touch to set up a live streaming events to compete in the E-sports, by forming my own team and building it with strong players to deliver when needed. 

I would have liked to get into something like live streaming events but being the shy type, it's going to be very hard for me to adjust to it.