Register Now
StaceyPowers

If money were no issue, what would your dream gaming setup be?

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I would have liked to get into something like live streaming events but being the shy type, it's going to be very hard for me to adjust to it. 

Lol, you really need to kill such kind of negative tendency of being shy, because if you want money and be presentable enough then you need to stand strong in what will earn you huge tomorrow. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you really need to kill such kind of negative tendency of being shy, because if you want money and be presentable enough then you need to stand strong in what will earn you huge tomorrow. 

Yeah - I'm actually well aware that most of these online games streamers are making decent money from their efforts. But like you said, I need to work on my being shy first. 

On 9/11/2021 at 7:48 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously - This is incredibly massive. I'd like to have it but it may even freak me out if it's the same room with me. 

That's why I'd have it in some kind of gaming room. I wouldn't mind it though - it looks like a very unique experience.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I'm actually well aware that most of these online games streamers are making decent money from their efforts. But like you said, I need to work on my being shy first. 

It will take the initial some days to cope up with that, like in most of other cases. Once you are out of your comfort zone and stream such stuffs, from 1 week or so you will be normal with that. It's the initial push that you need.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's why I'd have it in some kind of gaming room. I wouldn't mind it though - it looks like a very unique experience.

I see a lot of YouTube videos where streamers makes unbelievable videos that are quite entertaining and educative as well. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I see a lot of YouTube videos where streamers makes unbelievable videos that are quite entertaining and educative as well. 

In the beginning, you might find it hard to make videos if you are an introvert like me. But after creating 10-12 videos, that shyness goes away. So if you have the mind to stream live, go with that without thinking too much. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

xD, you really need to work on your shyness, so you can become a pro like those making huge bucks playing E-sports as career. I am also considering that too, to build my gaming experience high, play better and see if I can apply in the future to be an E-sports player. 

On 9/25/2021 at 12:28 PM, Justin11 said:

xD, you really need to work on your shyness, so you can become a pro like those making huge bucks playing E-sports as career. I am also considering that too, to build my gaming experience high, play better and see if I can apply in the future to be an E-sports player. 

Yeah - it's necessary that I have it worked on because it's really becoming very embarrassing for me all the time. 

On 9/25/2021 at 11:25 AM, Razor1911 said:

In the beginning, you might find it hard to make videos if you are an introvert like me. But after creating 10-12 videos, that shyness goes away. So if you have the mind to stream live, go with that without thinking too much. 

Yeah - I believe that it's actually something that one would be accustomed to with lots of practices into it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's necessary that I have it worked on because it's really becoming very embarrassing for me all the time. 

Lol, you shouldn't let it be dear, now you've discovered it, keep pushing it and surely you'll come to remedy the embarrassment that comes from being shy. 

I don't know if their is any E-sports tournament centred around motorcycle GP. If No, I wouldn't mind going into this one, organizing live streaming event of this game will make me proud since money isn't a problem to establish it. 

Edited by Justin11