Register Now
StaceyPowers

If money were no issue, what would your dream gaming setup be?

On 9/25/2021 at 3:06 AM, Heatman said:

I see a lot of YouTube videos where streamers makes unbelievable videos that are quite entertaining and educative as well. 

Yeah - it's pretty insane and quite a few Youtubers own one of these machines. I'd love it in a game room personally.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - it's pretty insane and quite a few Youtubers own one of these machines. I'd love it in a game room personally.

It's actually something that most of us would be dreaming of because it's an incredible achievement if you ask me to be very honest with you. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you're a gamer, and live to make money from playing games. The wisest option to do that, is simply starting off with YouTube streaming channel and get people loving what you're streaming. 

You also have to play something that most people are interested and collab with other Youtubers to really see any growth.

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you're a gamer, and live to make money from playing games. The wisest option to do that, is simply starting off with YouTube streaming channel and get people loving what you're streaming. 

Making money from YouTube channel isn't an easy thing to do because if so, a lot of people would be doing that already. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Making money from YouTube channel isn't an easy thing to do because if so, a lot of people would be doing that already. 

Sure, it requires dedication, and hard work. Not everyone can dedicate enough time seeing their channel growing to meet Google's YouTube monetization requirements. 

On 10/11/2021 at 11:54 AM, Justin11 said:

Sure, it requires dedication, and hard work. Not everyone can dedicate enough time seeing their channel growing to meet Google's YouTube monetization requirements. 

And all those qualities are what you hardly find in people today because everyone is looking for easy ways to make money. 

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

And all those qualities are what you hardly find in people today because everyone is looking for easy ways to make money. 

Yeah, you hardly find such kind of quality in people nowadays only few can be justified having the attribute, and they are the ones reaping the reward now. 

On 9/9/2021 at 2:03 PM, Empire said:

That's a dream come true, I have an RTX 3090 just for the streaming PC 😛 

The works, everything 😛 

dff1ea53c6e68a0541290e974e08dba1.jpg

that's a lot of fanciness right there, i wouldn't able to stand there without getting bothered by lights 😄

On 9/8/2021 at 11:13 PM, StaceyPowers said:

If money were no object, what would your ultimate gaming setup be?

I'm not that too greedy but I would have Playstation 5 in all the rooms in my house, so I don't have to force myself to go to where I have one set up.