Register Now
StaceyPowers

If money were no issue, what would your dream gaming setup be?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not that too greedy but I would have Playstation 5 in all the rooms in my house, so I don't have to force myself to go to where I have one set up. 

So, if you have 5 rooms in your house 🏡, then you are looking at having 5 Playstation 5 in each room. That should be well above the budget of $3,000. It's not that too big anyways 😉

On 10/15/2021 at 4:02 PM, Heatman said:

So, if you have 5 rooms in your house 🏡, then you are looking at having 5 Playstation 5 in each room. That should be well above the budget of $3,000. It's not that too big anyways 😉

Asking for $3000 isn't that big in my eyes. There are some people with a lot more crazy ideas that might cost over $50,000.

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm very sure that there are some people who spend even more than that amount of money on their gaming needs. M. Icardi a PSG football player is one of such people with heavy spending on video games. 

Hmm, that's great that Mauro Icardi of PSG spend his cash on video games. I believe most of his video games centred with soccer. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, that's great that Mauro Icardi of PSG spend his cash on video games. I believe most of his video games centred with soccer. 

There was a time when I came across his game room on Facebook, it was completely unbelievable for a footballer like him to have such kind of mad set up. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

There was a time when I came across his game room on Facebook, it was completely unbelievable for a footballer like him to have such kind of mad set up. 

Laughs, he is simply representing a good idol when it comes to celebrity gaming. Not all celebrities you see love gaming like that, so kudos to Mauro icardi for taking his time to patronize those game devs out there. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, he is simply representing a good idol when it comes to celebrity gaming. Not all celebrities you see love gaming like that, so kudos to Mauro icardi for taking his time to patronize those game devs out there. 

He's definitely a huge fan of the game both on the field and off the field with his playing on consoles too. The PS5 games might be helping him horn his on field playing skills. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

He's definitely a huge fan of the game both on the field and off the field with his playing on consoles too. The PS5 games might be helping him horn his on field playing skills. 

That's top notch, that he is an active soccer player and also enjoy playing video games too. I believe his favourite game will be EA FIFA series, that's the one footballers love most. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's top notch, that he is an active soccer player and also enjoy playing video games too. I believe his favourite game will be EA FIFA series, that's the one footballers love most. 

From the gameplay that I have seen him playing online and on ads is soccer games which is FIFA because there aren't many interesting competition to the FIFA games. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

From the gameplay that I have seen him playing online and on ads is soccer games which is FIFA because there aren't many interesting competition to the FIFA games. 

I believe in what you said buddy, because soccer players love FIFA or PES alot. They can easily control themselves in the game, and see how they perform in the VR world. 

On 10/17/2021 at 12:10 PM, Boblee said:

I'm very sure that there are some people who spend even more than that amount of money on their gaming needs. M. Icardi a PSG football player is one of such people with heavy spending on video games. 

Footballers are very rich and when it's a PSG player who gets paid well, he can easily afford to get a gaming set up that's worth over $1 million. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Footballers are very rich and when it's a PSG player who gets paid well, he can easily afford to get a gaming set up that's worth over $1 million. 

This is cold hard fact. I think that's Manchester United player Christino Ronaldo is the richest footballer in the world now. They can afford any kind of game set up with a lot of ease.