Register Now
StaceyPowers

If money were no issue, what would your dream gaming setup be?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is cold hard fact. I think that's Manchester United player Christino Ronaldo is the richest footballer in the world now. They can afford any kind of game set up with a lot of ease. 

Off topic, the guy just delivers on all fronts. Did you get to watch the Champions league last night between MUFC and Atlanta? Ronaldo popped out of nowhere to win the match for United. 

Why won't they pay him more than enough for him not to afford whatever he likes and videos games should be the least of them. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Off topic, the guy just delivers on all fronts. Did you get to watch the Champions league last night between MUFC and Atlanta? Ronaldo popped out of nowhere to win the match for United. 

Why won't they pay him more than enough for him not to afford whatever he likes and videos games should be the least of them. 

On the low, I'm a Manchester United fan and that match yesterday was very frustrating first half for me to watch. How we rallied in the 2nd half with the win was impressive. 

They are did well but you know this that who scores the wining goal always carries all the headlines like the who match revolves around him. It's been that way with football ever since. 

On topic what's the latest game hardware you purchased to boost up your game set up? 

7 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

FIFA 22 cost more to get, I saved for a period of three months just to get it, which cost me $65 for the standard version. 

He wasn't talking about getting a new game but a new headset for his console. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is one called Logitech G PRO X Gaming-Headset that's sold for £66 on Amazon. Although there are cheaper one's as well. 

Thanks for the update with Logitech G PRO X Gaming-Headset, although I'm not a big fan of Amazon but it looks like I'm going to make an exception for them. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is one called Logitech G PRO X Gaming-Headset that's sold for £66 on Amazon. Although there are cheaper one's as well. 

Thanks for the information. They are have their original reasons of being around, it's serving a good purpose for gamers to enjoy the beautiful sound of their favorite video games.