Register Now
StaceyPowers

If money were no issue, what would your dream gaming setup be?

On 10/26/2021 at 11:48 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Thanks for the information. They are have their original reasons of being around, it's serving a good purpose for gamers to enjoy the beautiful sound of their favorite video games. 

I have already ordered for the headset Logitech G PRO X Gaming-Headset and it's going to be with me at least in 3 to 4 days time. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have already ordered for the headset Logitech G PRO X Gaming-Headset and it's going to be with me at least in 3 to 4 days time. 

That's cool, it will bring best of gaming for you through it's filtered sound that makes gaming more intriguing due to what you hear in-game. 

On 10/28/2021 at 8:18 AM, Boblee said:

Seriously! That's nice. You eventually later ordered for the one of $50 or $60? How much was the shipping fee or was it delivered for free? 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously! That's nice. You eventually later ordered for the one of $50 or $60? How much was the shipping fee or was it delivered for free? 

It's the one of $50 that I ordered. I believe that it's going to serve me well depending on how I use it. Of course, I paid shipping fee approximately $15.

9 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you have money you should spend for quality item to enjoy using it for videos and whatever. I've seen some headphones that caused more than $100, the best is holding money to spend for what we desire. 

There are some that are worth more than that but I believe that what's within my budget is what I had ordered and hopefully it's going to serve me. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some that are worth more than that but I believe that what's within my budget is what I had ordered and hopefully it's going to serve me. 

Hopefully, you're a going to have a good playing time with the controller once it's delivered for you. I hope you are tracking it? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Hopefully, you're a going to have a good playing time with the controller once it's delivered for you. I hope you are tracking it? 

That's something I'm looking forward to. I wouldn't spend that amount of money and looked at getting anything short of my expectations. 

17 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Instead of overpaying for my video game items online, I'll simply settle down to my favourite offline gaming store, and buy those items at ease without delay. 

Most times, these offline stores hardly have what I'm looking for which is why I go to online store. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Most times, these offline stores hardly have what I'm looking for which is why I go to online store. 

Yes, I understand your point. They go out of stock most of the time. And they aren't update like the way most reputable on-line stores are, that's why E-commerce stores will always be the sort after stores compared to offline stores. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I understand your point. They go out of stock most of the time. And they aren't update like the way most reputable on-line stores are, that's why E-commerce stores will always be the sort after stores compared to offline stores. 

Yeah, I have tried them on more than one occasion and they never really exactly what I was looking for. I had to settle for an alternative at one point. 

On 10/31/2021 at 10:50 PM, Boblee said:

Yes of cos, some are worth more than what you bought yours and greater than $150 too. It's nice you followed your budget and not crossing the limit. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I have tried them on more than one occasion and they never really exactly what I was looking for. I had to settle for an alternative at one point. 

Having an alternative option is the best we can do. I don't like settling for a single store to shop online and offline, I am simply for all that is legit, and deals on quality and affordable too. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Having an alternative option is the best we can do. I don't like settling for a single store to shop online and offline, I am simply for all that is legit, and deals on quality and affordable too. 

It's why I have figured out some few online games stores that always have what I really need and they don't disappoint me with their delivery.