Register Now
StaceyPowers

If money were no issue, what would your dream gaming setup be?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are few of them with thsed ones my favorites ;

GameStop, Origin, Amazon, TigerDirect and Target. 

GameStop and Amazon are very popular online stores. That's the ones gamers look into often when it comes to buying items. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why I have figured out some few online games stores that always have what I really need and they don't disappoint me with their delivery. 

Let me guess, Amazon is definitely going to be among the online game store that you buy from? Do you make use of G2A? 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Setting up a big cinema and have a lounge set out for just video game streaming and playing. Such, will bring enormous financial value. 

That means you might likely be playing and streaming your games outdoor isn't it? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That means you might likely be playing and streaming your games outdoor isn't it? 

Yes, because the cinema is open for all to enjoy. So, you'll stream by setting up your own streaming business, and get a E-sports license to join E-sports tournaments with your set of streamers, lol. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, because the cinema is open for all to enjoy. So, you'll stream by setting up your own streaming business, and get a E-sports license to join E-sports tournaments with your set of streamers, lol. 

I haven't seen such kind of set up for once and I believe that it's something that is going to be worth the view because of its size. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I haven't seen such kind of set up for once and I believe that it's something that is going to be worth the view because of its size. 

That's the kind of plan I have on my mind now, but it requires huge funds to go into it. If I am presented with an option to choose whatever and establish with immediate effect, I wouldn't think twice with this plan on my mind. 

37 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the kind of plan I have on my mind now, but it requires huge funds to go into it. If I am presented with an option to choose whatever and establish with immediate effect, I wouldn't think twice with this plan on my mind. 

Well, I'm already anticipating about how it's going to be when you finally get it done at least. 2022 is around the corner, so I'd see you soon. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, I'm already anticipating about how it's going to be when you finally get it done at least. 2022 is around the corner, so I'd see you soon. 

Let's see how it goes, I am optimistic I'll start a YouTube channel by mid 2022, if my plans go the way I want it. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If money isn't a problem to me, I wouldn't have thinker much, I would've set up a game villa, decorate it to look catchy, which will lure people in. 

I'm guessing that it's going to be more like a set up where people will come play games and have fun right? 

On 11/4/2021 at 4:49 PM, Boblee said:

I'm guessing that it's going to be more like a set up where people will come play games and have fun right? 

You're simply correct, that's what I got in store to develop but finance is lacking bro. If I get the finance I'll definitely do what I've said. 

Edited by Justin11