Register Now
StaceyPowers

If what you spend most of your time doing in games was your RL occupation, what would you be doing?

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Killing everything in sight or picking a fight with every strong player/NPC around.

6 hours ago, m76 said:

Stripping every dead body for valuables. Probably.

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

If I would be doing in RL, I will be killing everyone getting in front of sight. And search them out for any valuable or consumables. That would be a massacre, really. 

7 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Everyone and everything would be dead. I could make that my career, but I don't feel like being forced into hiding for the rest of my life.

In a video game, you play through a fantasy without consequence. Looking at the responses, it's clear that "The Purge" wouldn't work. Not that I'm judging, I'd obviously do the same thing.

3 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Not that I'm judging, I'd obviously do the same thing.

Well, your last line sums up everything. 😆

Obviously games are far different than RL, but still you will hardly find many ethical games. Most of the games are based on extreme violence, and too much fighting/gore contents. Obviously, if even a fraction of its part can be dictated in real life, you will get the answers as mentioned in the comments. 😆

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Killing everything in sight or picking a fight with every strong player/NPC around.

My fellow destroyer buddy. The acts of violence kinda thrills me a lot. I really love taking tangos out with Sniper riffle. 

4 hours ago, Shagger said:

In a video game, you play through a fantasy without consequence. Looking at the responses, it's clear that "The Purge" wouldn't work. Not that I'm judging, I'd obviously do the same thing.

Come to think of it, that's one of the few things I can consistently do across many other games.

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

My fellow destroyer buddy. The acts of violence kinda thrills me a lot. I really love taking tangos out with Sniper riffle. 

I prefer beating/ slashing my enemies to death with swords, daggers and clubs.

Just now, killamch89 said:

Come to think of it, that's one of the few things I can consistently do across many other games.

I prefer beating/ slashing my enemies to death with swords, daggers and clubs.

Damn!! That's crude and a gruesome way to kill. You must have a strong stomach to stand the process. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Oh! Now I get exactly what you meant. Just like what's evident in The Last Of Us 2.

Well, as I say that's totally subjective to what you like. I personally don't like such close range melee fighting that much. I rather would sit at a distance, and take a Sniper shot. I am more like a gun fighter 😊

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Well, as I say that's totally subjective to what you like. I personally don't like such close range melee fighting that much. I rather would sit at a distance, and take a Sniper shot. I am more like a gun fighter 😊

The adrenaline rush that comes with being in melee fighting is what's more thrilling about. Looking your enemy in the eye and beating the life out of him.