Register Now
killamch89

Have you ever tried driving a sports car?

I used to own a 2004 Subaru WRX STI and although it isn't technically a sports car in terms of category, it was fun as hell to drive and accelerated pretty quickly. The only problem I ever had with it was that the shifter was a bit stiff and the clutch was heavy so my left leg got quite the workout. Have you ever tried driving a sports car?

The bastard backed out at the last minute. He shook my hand and gave me his word. Then he backed out the next morning when we were supposed to make the transaction. He strung me along for 2 weeks, then backed out at the last minute. I was ready and waiting at the bank. And he texted me to say he was backing out.

Needless to say, I was brokenhearted. So I'm trying to get a personal loan from another bank that is higher so I can find another one online, fly to it, and drive it home. I've found a couple that I like, but I have to wait to hear if I was approved for the loan. I should find out today sometime.

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The bastard backed out at the last minute. He shook my hand and gave me his word. Then he backed out the next morning when we were supposed to make the transaction. He strung me along for 2 weeks, then backed out at the last minute. I was ready and waiting at the bank. And he texted me to say he was backing out.

Needless to say, I was brokenhearted. So I'm trying to get a personal loan from another bank that is higher so I can find another one online, fly to it, and drive it home. I've found a couple that I like, but I have to wait to hear if I was approved for the loan. I should find out today sometime.

That absolutely sucks - Let's just hope it works out. Sometimes these things happen for a reason although it might not be clear right now.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Looking back, even though I wanted it, there were several red flags while negotiating with him. But I was stupid enough to ignore them. I won't make that mistake again.

There you go - it possibly saved you from getting a car that might've had some serious faults.

I've been looking on FB marketplace among other places, and found a few that made my heart race. The only issue is the money. I have about half of what everyone is asking, except for one. I just need to come up with another $3500 and it could be mine. The problem is that I don't have a damn clue where the hell I'm going to get that. I would be willing to sell my soul for it, but I doubt I even have one at this point.