Register Now
Sharon

Final Fantasy XV

I want to say that I've completed the story at least 3 times now. Nowadays I can only play in about 20-30 minute increments so I enjoy fishing and fulfilling quests, just casual game play. This game is so beautiful, I love it - almost as much as FFX. 

Any other FFXV fans here? Who's your favorite? 

Ignis fan here. :)

Final-Fantasy-XV-Episode-Ignis-Comes-Last-Because-of-Story-Impact-1024x576.jpeg

Edited by Sharon

3 minutes ago, Sharon said:

OH! I remember playing Final Fantasy Tactics on the GBA. I absolutely loved it! Oh my goodness, looking at this image makes me want to dig up my old GBA collection. :classic_love:

14diUS4.png

One of my favorite GBA games as well - How time flies...

On 9/11/2021 at 12:45 AM, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned with playing Final Fantasy XV, it's always going to be Noctis that's going to be my favorite character in the game. 

Noctis is a beast - I loved when Luna called all the summons to help him.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

One of my favorite GBA games as well - How time flies...

Noctis is a beast - I loved when Luna called all the summons to help him.

Seriously - his character in Final Fantasy XV is really something else. Do you remember one of his fight with the Leviathan? 

I also love the outfit options for the fellas. You can go super formal or really casual and I love that they have different attributes related to their wardrobe. For example some garment offer more protection than others. 

b7L4qSF.jpg

Edited by Sharon

On 9/18/2021 at 10:02 PM, Sharon said:

I also love the outfit options for the fellas. You can go super formal or really casual and I love that they have different attributes related to their wardrobe. For example some garment offer more protection than others. 

b7L4qSF.jpg

The casual outfit here is something that's very commonly worn over here. It looks simple and easy to wear. 

On 10/4/2021 at 8:30 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I am not playing this FFXV, but the image is classy, which shows it will be nice playing the game. I don't know the console it runs smoothly on. Is it compatible with PS4? 

It's absolutely compatible with Playstation 4. I have it on my Playstation 4 and I have actually completed the game. 

I can see that it's It's a decent game overall but it really is just an average game, combats ehhhh story is ehhhh, exploration is fun, the emo goth hair cuts and clothes really bother me. Make men, men. 😛 

But not the game that I would spend hours on it 😛