Register Now
Sharon

Final Fantasy XV

On 10/6/2021 at 9:39 AM, Heatman said:

It's absolutely compatible with Playstation 4. I have it on my Playstation 4 and I have actually completed the game. 

Good one, I'll simply go search for the game 'FFXV, because the gameplay is simply explicit shd I'll be loving it via my PlayStation 4. 

I started playing this game and I'm actually surprised how much I'm enjoying it. There is something I like about how you are on a journey with friends and protectors that are still more of a friend than anything while they go on this journey. Since FF15 is the latest game of the series, how has the game been received by gamers as a whole? Before the main menu it says something like FF15 is for newcomers and fans alike. Was this game supposed to take the best out of the whole series and bundle into one? Is it a fan favorite?  I think this is a cool game for 1st timers and fans. 

The camera mode is weird. It says you can take a photo during combat, but when I activate the camera during combat, It just simply pauses and you can't move the camera around. And outside of combat, you can move the camera around but everyone else moves around too unpaused. Dumbest shit. 

But I love the enemies you fight and it's cool how the enemy troopers jump out of the air ships and attack you.