Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Greatest Ingenuity of All Games Assassin's Creed Eagle and Raven. Nothing Else Will Ever Compare

Prove me wrong that there is some other ingenuity in gaming that is greater than soaring over the entire map. Nothing beats it. Show me anything that compares. Debate it. I dare it. If you never played it, then you better. It's beyond gaming of its time. I don't know what other mechanics to compare it to. It is just amazing. Imagine yourself in a tv store. They are showing  off how the picture looks and use Odyssey as an example. WTF is that? Looks badass! It's a game dude. Forget the f***k tv, I want the f**k game. So the dare is open. Can you find a greater ingenuity in games? 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

How about the ingenuity that was very visible in Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey. It's a game that challenges a player to reconnect with how man evolved till date. 

That looks like an interesting game. 

5 hours ago, m76 said:

It's just like using a drone in Ghost Recon. Exact same mechanics. I don't know which game did it first, but since it is the same company it is possible that it was made by the same people even.

I didn't know Ghost Recon uses a drone. I actually have Wildlands and now I want to install it. It makes sense Ghost Recon would have a drone coming from Ubisoft. And I just looked up the release date and Ghost Recon came out just months before AC Origins. But the eagle took the drone to another level. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That looks like an interesting game. 

I didn't know Ghost Recon uses a drone. I actually have Wildlands and now I want to install it. It makes sense Ghost Recon would have a drone coming from Ubisoft. And I just looked up the release date and Ghost Recon came out just months before AC Origins. But the eagle took the drone to another level. 

Yeah, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is an excellent game. It's a very unique game that you don't get to see often get made.