Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Assume I didn't delete some of my PC games that are simply occupying space for nothing, I could've reached 100 installed games on my PC by this time. 

You definitely don't have any other options but to delete the games that are just occupying space for other new games that are more important for you to play. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

You definitely don't have any other options but to delete the games that are just occupying space for other new games that are more important for you to play. 

Sure, they are occupying space simply for other game option. So, deleting those unplayable games leaves better storage drive. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, they are occupying space simply for other game option. So, deleting those unplayable games leaves better storage drive. 

Exactly, it's only when you have excess storage space that you can feel relaxed with getting all manner of games till it gets filled. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's only when you have excess storage space that you can feel relaxed with getting all manner of games till it gets filled. 

Why do you think that most gamers who plays a lot of games are looking at having PS5? It's to solve the problem of storage for them. 

On 10/30/2021 at 3:35 AM, Boblee said:

If you keep adding one or two new games every year without completing both games that same year, if you do the match, you are having over 300 games waiting for you. 

Oh absolutely, it's not hard to build up an extremely large backlog very quickly and cheaply. 

On 10/30/2021 at 12:20 PM, Heatman said:

The more you purchase, is the more you have your backlog keep increasing because it's always rare to complete most games bought before buying a new one. 

Agreed, it's very rare that you complete your backlog of games, because most you pick up and play for a little bit and then forget about, ignore, or just plain don't like, so that backlog keeps on growing and growing.

1 hour ago, PGen98 said:

Oh absolutely, it's not hard to build up an extremely large backlog very quickly and cheaply. 

Yeah, that's a fact that most gamers can attest to very easily with so many cheap games out to build up on if having a big backlog is a trophy. 

17 hours ago, PGen98 said:

Agreed, with the holiday season upon us again, it's definitely going to be time for a lot of people to pick up new games, so backlogs are definitely going to be growing!

Yes of course, and December have always been the month where I play lots of video games than any other month, due to the fact of being a festive season and general holiday season for Christians. 

On 11/9/2021 at 7:07 AM, skyfire said:

I am pretty sure more bundles this christmas means more bigger backlog now. 

Seriously, with the festive season atmosphere, and a lot of friends coming over, there will definitely be tons of games to play.