Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

On 12/4/2021 at 1:33 PM, Heatman said:

It's almost the same thing with videos games now with how gamers are dumping CDs for digital copies. It makes more sense. 

For the fact that it's something that curbs the problem of space consumption with the parking of the physical CDs, it's a good thing. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

For the fact that it's something that curbs the problem of space consumption with the parking of the physical CDs, it's a good thing. 

A lot of gamers got tired of these CDs a very long time ago but for old times sake, they can't fully let them go and still play with it from time to time. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It remains good, their will always be provision of the CDs and the digital copy of video games no matter what. Lots of gamers are still in-demand of the CDs too. 

If you can actually find a way to store them up well, they are going to be in good use for a very long time. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you can actually find a way to store them up well, they are going to be in good use for a very long time. 

Seriously, it's their storage that's going to determine if you would be able to make use of the CDs for long. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's their storage that's going to determine if you would be able to make use of the CDs for long. 

Not everyone is that meticulous when it comes to having a better storage system for their games. It's actually part of the challenges that I have then.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Not everyone is that meticulous when it comes to having a better storage system for their games. It's actually part of the challenges that I have then.

That's very understandable and true. I have a friend who used to scatter his games all over back then, that we we had to struggle to find what we really wanted to play. 

I've mentioned my backlog in a couple of other threads, but for those that are interested.. I've actually documented my PS3/PS4/PS5/Vita backlog.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/78101-ixanons-lists-of-completions-platinums-unattainables-and-epic-backloggery/

It's somewhat embarrassing.. but I can't resist a good bargain! 😆

1 hour ago, Oblivion Knight said:

I've mentioned my backlog in a couple of other threads, but for those that are interested.. I've actually documented my PS3/PS4/PS5/Vita backlog.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/78101-ixanons-lists-of-completions-platinums-unattainables-and-epic-backloggery/

That's one hell of a record. You have really given ample time for you to get to that point. 

8 hours ago, Oblivion Knight said:

That's one big backlog in my opinion. It really shows that you really have invested a lot in games as those are the proof to it. When would I get to that level? 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can't really guess what I have in my backlog because I don't count them. I have more of CD games than the soft copies..

You can always do your CDs inventory and know exactly what numbers of games that you have already and the ones you are yet to complete.