Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I understand how it will be for PS5, it will simply be amazing to own it. It's simply a blast when it comes to comparison with the PS4. 

Some gamers who own Playstation 5 now do have some backlogs too. I meet a guy who's got at least 69 games on his PS5 already. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers who own Playstation 5 now do have some backlogs too. I meet a guy who's got at least 69 games on his PS5 already. 

Of course yes, they are supposed to have backlogs of their own irrespective of their gaming consoles being Playstation 5.

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Of course yes, they are supposed to have backlogs of their own irrespective of their gaming consoles being Playstation 5.

As long as you are buying new games, and not competing them, you will definitely keep having backlogs all the time. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wonder how much the gamer have spent so far. I wouldn't compare myself with such a gamer, because I know how expensive PS5 console games are worth currently. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wonder how much the gamer have spent so far. I wouldn't compare myself with such a gamer, because I know how expensive PS5 console games are worth currently. 

Playstation 5 is the best thing that's hit the gaming industry till date and with the kind of games available for the platform especially the exclusive games, it's really breathtaking. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Depending on the kind of games he's purchased already on the PlayStation 5, if it's anything within $40 to $50, you can do the math. 

44 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Depending on the kind of games he's purchased already on the PlayStation 5, if it's anything within $40 to $50, you can do the math. 

Such mat will definitely spoil my head, because the amount used in purchasing the game is above $2,000 when you plus 69 × $40 which is the average used in purchasing the games. 

On 12/30/2021 at 11:55 PM, Justin11 said:

Such mat will definitely spoil my head, because the amount used in purchasing the game is above $2,000 when you plus 69 × $40 which is the average used in purchasing the games. 

Why most people really hate maths, and I'm equally on that table as well. I'd only get into maths if it's inevitable for me to do so. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why most people really hate maths, and I'm equally on that table as well. I'd only get into maths if it's inevitable for me to do so. 

Lol, if you watch closely, you'll come to understand that, I failed to calculate the total value of the gamer's spending to acquire those video games. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, if you watch closely, you'll come to understand that, I failed to calculate the total value of the gamer's spending to acquire those video games. 

You guys should have paid more attention when you in school savvy!!! 😛 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

You guys should have paid more attention when you in school savvy!!! 😛 

Lol 😂, I paid attention back then in my high school. Just that, maths is never my thing that's why I gave up on it when I entered college. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol 😂, I paid attention back then in my high school. Just that, maths is never my thing that's why I gave up on it when I entered college. 

It's the same thing with a lot of people who try as much as they can to avoid getting into maths. But in the end, they end getting caught up. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I think that the kind of games backlogs that one gets is directly proportional to the kind of games they really like.