Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really understand what you mean by being a gameboy my friend. Please explain more, so I can understand the angle you're coming from. 

Being a game boy as a young lad who love's video games alot will always spend money for games undermining the high number of games he has on the backlog. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers don't even care about how big their game backlog is but keep buying new games as long as they can afford it. I have so many friends like that. 

When you have all the money in the world to spend on games especially when you don't even stress about getting the money, you're definitely not going worry about how you spend it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

When you have all the money in the world to spend on games especially when you don't even stress about getting the money, you're definitely not going worry about how you spend it. 

I really wish that I could have all the money that I need in the world and it's definitely not going to be entirely spend on gaming alone. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've stopped adding ant new game, since the year turn over I never added again on my PS3. Unlike before, I don't skip any month without buying or downloading games. 

Yeah, from the looks of it, it's only your playing system that's the constrain that you have with gaming now. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've stopped adding ant new game, since the year turn over I never added again on my PS3. Unlike before, I don't skip any month without buying or downloading games. 

When you can't really add any games because they are either not compatible with your system or lack of memory, there is nothing you can do. 

How much money do you guys think you have in just your backlog of games alone? I would probably say I have a couple hundred worth in terms of current market value, so it's not much, but that's a lot in some ways. 

Anyway, what about you guys? 

21 hours ago, Kane99 said:

How much money do you guys think you have in just your backlog of games alone? I would probably say I have a couple hundred worth in terms of current market value, so it's not much, but that's a lot in some ways. 

Anyway, what about you guys? 

Seriously, I wouldn't like to ever do that inventory and calculate the amount because it's most likely going to spike my blood pressure 😂