Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

49 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I don't see any rush for you to go for ps5. Even I think the price is not going to decrease very soon. I too have PS4 at this moment, and not thinking of upgrading it at this moment. It is a different matter that I also have PC for playing.

Yeah - my PS4 and PC are two distinct gaming platforms that I'm playing on currently and I'm enjoying it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Getting Playstation 5 is very far from my reach now and there's nothing I can do about it to change now. I would have to make do with my PS4 till further notice. 

PS5 console is quite expensive no doubt, I would've loved to own it but spending on excess of $1000+ is way off my budget. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

PS4 or PC windows 10 or 11 are good alternative options to PS5 console. At the moment, PS5 is expensive and we can't get it if we aren't financial stable. 

There is a gameplay carried out by Supersport where the winner stands a chance of winning a PS5. I have already started taking part in the game and if I get lucky, that's a free new PS5 for me. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There is a gameplay carried out by Supersport where the winner stands a chance of winning a PS5. I have already started taking part in the game and if I get lucky, that's a free new PS5 for me. 

Can you please share me a link of that, if it's still available? I love such kind of contest to win something out of my passion for gaming. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Can you please share me a link of that, if it's still available? I love such kind of contest to win something out of my passion for gaming. 

I have actually seen the advertisement once in a while but I think it's no longer available in stock at the moment. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have actually seen the advertisement once in a while but I think it's no longer available in stock at the moment. 

No problem, you've tried to get it for me, but unfortunately it's unavailable. We keep our ears open, our eyes open too in case of this kind of opportunities emerge in the future we'll be among the first people getting into it. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No problem, you've tried to get it for me, but unfortunately it's unavailable. We keep our ears open, our eyes open too in case of this kind of opportunities emerge in the future we'll be among the first people getting into it. 

I'm definitely going to get it for you once I get to see it again. I will easily drop in your private message to give you the update. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm definitely going to get it for you once I get to see it again. I will easily drop in your private message to give you the update. 

You know I'll always be open to accept it whenever you PM me on that. I am simply expecting your PM anytime soon. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

One of the biggest challenges that I have about my backlog is that I can't seem to stop buying when I have spare money to buy. Being out of cash is the only way to stop my backlog to stop growing. 

The more you keep buying new games and not playing your old ones more often, the bigger your backlog is going to get often and on. It's only giving more time to your older games that will fix this problem. 

On 9/11/2021 at 8:59 AM, PGen98 said:

Correct, games we own and have not had the chance to get into, for one reason or another.  It happens over time, usually, but sneaks up on a lot of us until it becomes a bit overwhelming!

That is a very sizeable backlog, indeed!  It doesn't take much to become overwhelming! 🙂

If you keep adding one or two new games every year without completing both games that same year, if you do the match, you are having over 300 games waiting for you. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you keep adding one or two new games every year without completing both games that same year, if you do the match, you are having over 300 games waiting for you. 

The more you purchase, is the more you have your backlog keep increasing because it's always rare to complete most games bought before buying a new one.