Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Andrew Yang forming a new third party

I'm glad. Screw both republicans and democrats. Republicans are evil and democrats are cowards. The only way to save democracy is a third party. The bad news is that Yang was a democrat and if he forms a third party it will siphon democrat votes. Maybe republicans feel the same too and want a third party. It is dangerous to break up democrat votes when faced against the hostile republicans who are over run by white supremacists. Because I doubt many republicans have a soul left and will stick to their cult which will make the third party mostly democrat values. I like Yang and I hope this works out. I'm done with a two party system. That s**t is over. 

I think there are a hell of a lot more people than we think that will gladly leave either party for something new. This country NEEDS a third party. We can no longer function with what we have now. I hope a third party will get seats in congress and voting on legislation will be balanced by a third party. Right now we are faced with a republican party that wants all out dictatorship and false democracy and a democratic party that really doesn't have a sense of urgency or any plan in protecting our democracy. And this administration has only one year left to protect voting rights because the senate or house will change in 2022. And if republicans get the house, they will impeach Biden. If they get both, Biden literally is out the door and Harris will be president, and they will oust her too. This is what a country looks like when it can no longer function. So we have nothing to lose in supporting a third party. I will still vote democrat if the risk is too high not to, but I'm excited for Yang and I want to see what his plans are for this country. 

A third party would be more integral to our political system, as everything else is a 2/3 majority for something to pass.  We have a system of checks and balances for a reason, but with only two parties, that 2/3's is not effective. It's not working, nor has it ever truly worked. We need a whole new system. We adopted our system by what the Romans used, and their empire crumbled due to their failed governmental system. We're seeing the same thing now, and we didn't last even 250 years. At least the Romans lasted for 1000 years.

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I don’t see much resemblance to the GI Joe logo, but I can definitely see the Top Gun logo in it. Hopefully this is just a preliminary or prototype logo. I just wonder what animal he plans on adopting to his party.

It probably is a prototype. At first glance, it definitely has GI Joe feel all over it, but mostly does resemble Top Gun. Looks like he is going for a patriotic theme. I hope he sticks to something that comes natural and not try to overdue it which could be a turn off. I like 'Forward' though. Cause we need to just keep on moving on and forget about left and right, which is dragging us all down backwards to the 12th century. 

I also wonder what animal he would go with. What's a cross between an elephant and a donkey?