Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Rapper Dan Sur Gold Chains For Hair Hooked To Scalp Bone

If he wants to do that, then I've got no issue with it. I'll even admit it does look kind of cool. There has got to be some impracticalities to this, though.

I assume the body mod involves hooks or ringlets being imbedded into the skull that the gold chains then attach to so that the chains themselves can be hooked and unhooked into place as and when necessary, it would have to be done that way. His natural hair will still grow, so I'm again assuming that he will shave his head, otherwise he risks his hair getting caught in the attachment hooks or the chains themselves. Shaving a head with dozens of metal hooks all over your scalp is bound to be, let's say, "frustrating". Also, I sincerely hope that whoever it was that performed the body mod knew what they were doing as embedding those hooks could compromise the strength of the skull if they're not careful. I'm not saying hat his head is going to fall to pieces, but if he get's in an accident and sustains a blunt force to his head or whip lash, he might end up with far more serious injures that he would have without the body mod.

To me it's not much different than a metal mohawk. But why would you want fake gold hanging from your head like that? There's no way all that is real. If it was, someone would scalp him for it within a week.

He looked a lot better (and was actually kinda cute) before the gold hair and teeth. But I've always hated gold teeth anyway.

On 9/11/2021 at 2:20 PM, Shagger said:

His natural hair will still grow, so I'm again assuming that he will shave his head, otherwise he risks his hair getting caught in the attachment hooks or the chains themselves. Shaving a head with dozens of metal hooks all over your scalp is bound to be, let's say, "frustrating".

I didn't think about that. Some of that hair will grow back. It just seems like an all day job to maintain. I thought I liked shiny objects but this is 'over the top.'