Register Now
StaceyPowers

Photo mode in video games

10 hours ago, Shagger said:

I may have posted this here before, but here's a link to some of my favourite captured images with photo mode.

https://imgur.com/gallery/lk9ex1o

Needless to say, I love photo mode. It's a new way to be creative with you video game experience.

Those are awesome captures. I love the one with more of a ice forest setting ; like it's a winter season. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Need for speech pictures are nice, due to its good looking interface (background) the cars used in the racing car are simply appealing kind of cars any one can expect to have in the real world. 

For you who's a hardcore FIFA games series fans, you should have decent number of your playing screen shots don't you? 

On 9/30/2021 at 12:23 AM, Justin11 said:

Beautiful game pictures are captivating and most of them comes from virtual reality games, because they have amazing pictures due to the graphical work applied on the background and picture quality. 

Yeah - those good interesting pictures have a huge sway on people and it's why you get to see people use it in their homes as wallpapers etc. 

On 10/1/2021 at 8:57 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - those good interesting pictures have a huge sway on people and it's why you get to see people use it in their homes as wallpapers etc. 

Yes, here in my home I use the NFS wallpapers to round my wall, I simply like the feeling I get from looking at the images.