Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with so much detail you feel like you can’t catch everything

I will choose any open world game from GTA or RDR2. The games environments and surroundings are so widely crafted, that it will take me a long time to explore each and everything. We simply complete missions and go for the next mission, but there's a hell lot of things to explore here. 😊

I hate playing anything with a controller besides racing games, platformers, and some third person games. I used to be alright, It tkaes time to get used to how it works and the controls. Like Keybaord ETS to Control then to Drving wheel 🙂 

Depends on the games you know 😉 

17 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I will choose any open world game from GTA or RDR2. The games environments and surroundings are so widely crafted, that it will take me a long time to explore each and everything. We simply complete missions and go for the next mission, but there's a hell lot of things to explore here. 😊

I don't she meant the size of the world as much as the graphical detail in it. 

The thing about TLOU2 is that the weather doesn't randomly change so you can take your time and stare without thinking you better move on before nightfall, if that makes sense. But that is a game where the environment is so detailed, I want to stop and gawk. At the same time, I want to keep pace with the story. I'm actually playing a second play through where I have a faster pace and more story/action oriented. My first play through I was simply overwhelmed with scenic beauty and the devastation that left me entranced. But if you want to know other games with that level of detail, I have to say the Assassin's Creed series especially in the cities. I get so lost in the moment and culture in those games. But TLOU2 largely takes part in a downtown skyscraper area, where detail is on another level; literally. But it's not just that, it's also the gas stations and neighborhoods; things we are so familiar with that to see it in waste is scary yet comforting in its own self inclusive way. The contrast between that and AC games is that the latter takes place in ancient times where we get to see man's beginnings in technology and architecture. A world built and displayed in its splendor, while TLOU is torn apart in the end days. I love these contrasts in the games I play. But the detail is amazing in either world. 

On 9/23/2021 at 1:26 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Most of the games are simply difficult to accomplish, same thing goes to my time with God hand which didn't go as planned in the last side of it, as the final protagonist is always falling me down. 

It's something that's very clear as well with the God of War franchise. There is so much detail in the game that makes it very entertaining. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's something that's very clear as well with the God of War franchise. There is so much detail in the game that makes it very entertaining. 

Still I think open world games are hard to accomplish within quicktime. The main thing is that there are so much things to explore. Unlike mission games where everything is preset, open world games gives you the freedom to explore the environment and surroundings.

On 9/24/2021 at 2:51 PM, Razor1911 said:

Still I think open world games are hard to accomplish within quicktime. The main thing is that there are so much things to explore. Unlike mission games where everything is preset, open world games gives you the freedom to explore the environment and surroundings.

Yeah - it's actually how open world games are built. It's not a straightforward task to do which makes it most time not to be a quick complete play games.