Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oversized weapons in games: love em or hate em?

On 9/29/2021 at 9:11 PM, Justin11 said:

In frostbite engine console games, it looks a little bit realistic than rusty. The characters look realistic when they are carrying overweight weapons, they feel it, and their balance is kinda unshaped when the weapon isn't seizable. 

When it isn't fitting to my character I quickly opt for better weapon to make it enjoyable and not boring. 

In most cases, these weapons looks cool with how its mechanics works in battle. Although with how it's carried easily looking at its size is always funny. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

In most cases, these weapons looks cool with how its mechanics works in battle. Although with how it's carried easily looking at its size is always funny. 

Lolz you're simply there, that's the fun part of gaming. When you see how the weapon is shaped being overweight even bigger than the character, still you'll find out that the characters in the game are carrying it in a flexible way like balloon, lol. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Lolz you're simply there, that's the fun part of gaming. When you see how the weapon is shaped being overweight even bigger than the character, still you'll find out that the characters in the game are carrying it in a flexible way like balloon, lol. 

Seriously - It's quite hilarious especially when such a weapon is supposed to be hard to light. It's only Thor hammer that even looking average small is something anyone but him can't lift. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's quite hilarious especially when such a weapon is supposed to be hard to light. It's only Thor hammer that even looking average small is something anyone but him can't lift. 

Lol, it's funny though. I remembered playing God of war, the kind of big hammer he carries you'll simply laugh over it cos it's more than the weight of the character. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Lol, it's funny though. I remembered playing God of war, the kind of big hammer he carries you'll simply laugh over it cos it's more than the weight of the character. 

Are you talking about Kratos in the God of War? 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Are you talking about Kratos in the God of War? 

Yes, the main protagonist, look at his his face below, hahaha. He carries that big hammer that's heavy but looks flexible to him. 

In mobile phone the hammer is bigger than him, but in PS3 they shaped it for him. 

images (18) (8).jpeg

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, the main protagonist, look at his his face below, hahaha. He carries that big hammer that's heavy but looks flexible to him. 

In mobile phone the hammer is bigger than him, but in PS3 they shaped it for him. 

images (18) (8).jpeg

He's a very big guy if you ask me. I think that the hammer he carries equally fits his body size and muscular body. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

He's a very big guy if you ask me. I think that the hammer he carries equally fits his body size and muscular body. 

Yes, I misquoted the version I played on my mobile phone for the console versions. I believe you've played the game on a Java phone when it came into limelight during 2010-2012? 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, I misquoted the version I played on my mobile phone for the console versions. I believe you've played the game on a Java phone when it came into limelight during 2010-2012? 

Oh - I never really played it on mobile. I'm not really a big fan of mobile games. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Oh - I never really played it on mobile. I'm not really a big fan of mobile games. 

Mobile phone games aren't enticing like it's heavyweight counterparts the consoles. It's simply low quality gameplay, I just play it when I am away from home due to boredom. 

42 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Mobile phone games aren't enticing like it's heavyweight counterparts the consoles. It's simply low quality gameplay, I just play it when I am away from home due to boredom. 

Some mobile games are actually good, even in terms of graphics. Although it's more of the recent games we have now. 

On 10/1/2021 at 4:19 PM, Heatman said:

Some mobile games are actually good, even in terms of graphics. Although it's more of the recent games we have now. 

Yes, most of them still have better graphics, and the gameplay is also good. But I am finding it hard to get those fascinating mobile phone games.