Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you choose names for your characters in RPGs?

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Such makes me feel like I'm moving to the super - lunar, because the feeling of being a professional footballer in the VR world makes me feeling professional already. 

Exactly - professional footballer in the VR is something that appeals to a lot of football fans. If they can do it by their might, they will never think twice. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Exactly - professional footballer in the VR is something that appeals to a lot of football fans. If they can do it by their might, they will never think twice. 

Yes, it makes me think good, and bring back those old feelings of mine some years ago simply playing soccer games alot. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

The characters that I play in most videos games are reflection of myself, it's why I love it when we have something that connects us to each other. 

That sounds interesting. Although for me in most cases, I would wake up and name my character anything that I feel especially when I'm not in the mood to get all emotional. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

That sounds interesting. Although for me in most cases, I would wake up and name my character anything that I feel especially when I'm not in the mood to get all emotional. 

That's something that can easily happen to anyone with their character's naming. I think I have done it at least twice. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't think much about what I'm going to name my character in the game that requires me to choose any name for my character or pro in any video game. 

One thing with getting too sentimental with this character naming of a thing is that it affects you psychologically when they are not delivering for you. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

One thing with getting too sentimental with this character naming of a thing is that it affects you psychologically when they are not delivering for you. 

Before you set your sight on making your character or pro player you must have equipped yourself fully to take on the mission or career mode. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I try not to get too attached to my characters and I also have no expectations of them. That way, if they perform good or bad, I still enjoy them.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I try not to get too attached to my characters and I also have no expectations of them. That way, if they perform good or bad, I still enjoy them.

Seriously, I believe that thus far, this is the best way to go about naming one's gaming character and one's attachments to them. Play your game with free mind. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Playing or following your character names with such pattern will make the game less stressful for you by all means. Sometimes, gamers stress themselves unnecessarily. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

One thing that's very funny with all this fuss on character's naming is that they will answer anything that you name them without any complaints, so why the stress? 

That says it all. The characters don't fuss over any name they bear, in fact it's not even going to affect their skills or performance. So, anything can go.