Register Now
StaceyPowers

You can learn a lot about someone by watching them game

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If our view and reasoning is simply to learn we'll surely learn better. Unless the mind isn't prepared in any way to learn. 

Yeah - You're very correct here. The mind have to be open and prepared to learn, then when you watch another play, you will be able to pick up a few things about them. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - You're very correct here. The mind have to be open and prepared to learn, then when you watch another play, you will be able to pick up a few things about them. 

That's for sure. When the mind isn't open, motivated to learn about the video game, it will just fly away because it needs consistency. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you pay attention more to how he do it, through the controller you'll learn. Again, you should call the experienced gamer to private in order to teach you everything you need to learn about the game. 

Sometimes, you even need to ask questions about what you see them do when playing. Like you see a move executed, you ask for the control combination that was used. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Sometimes, you even need to ask questions about what you see them do when playing. Like you see a move executed, you ask for the control combination that was used. 

Don't ask my gaming buddies what they did to beat you. They will make a fun of you all day long and still not tell you. You have to learn on your own by figuring it out from trial and error. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That means Your friends aren't true friends for you. During my time with my friends, we teach other even though we yell at each other to poke fun, we are indeed ever helping to each other. 

I wouldn't really blame them because I would do the same thing in their shoes. We all want to be the very best at the game to show our might. 

On 10/17/2021 at 11:11 AM, Boblee said:

Don't ask my gaming buddies what they did to beat you. They will make a fun of you all day long and still not tell you. You have to learn on your own by figuring it out from trial and error. 

This is something that's very common with my buddies when we play FIFA games. No one wants you to be better than them, so we never teach one another. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wouldn't really blame them because I would do the same thing in their shoes. We all want to be the very best at the game to show our might. 

Lol, I understand we want to stay as the best in tje video game which our friends wants to learn as well. But it doesn't stop us from teaching them at least what's necessary for them to enjoy playing it. 

17 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I understand we want to stay as the best in tje video game which our friends wants to learn as well. But it doesn't stop us from teaching them at least what's necessary for them to enjoy playing it. 

Yes exactly, you can imagine how we behave whenever our matches is down to penalties to decide who's going to be the winner. It's always very funny how we behave like kids. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes exactly, you can imagine how we behave whenever our matches is down to penalties to decide who's going to be the winner. It's always very funny how we behave like kids. 

Lol, you're there buddy, even adults do behave like kids when it comes to such moment in gaming. I can always express tension during such moment. 

On 10/16/2021 at 5:42 AM, Heatman said:

I don't think you're learning about them personally - you're just learning about their approach to that particular game.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't think you're learning about them personally - you're just learning about their approach to that particular game.

I think that how someone approached something is related to how he thinks and processes something. It's part of one's being.