Register Now
Heatman

What's your first ever video game played?

14 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The first ever video game that I had played was The super Mario. I had NES console and I used to play most of the time there. It was in early 2006, if I am not wrong. 

There are also other games like roadrash, and Olympic games that I used to play. I really loved javelin throw. 😆

I never really got into playing much of the Olympic games then aside from football or soccer games if they could be considered as part of Olympic games. 

Edited by Heatman

It was Fishdom. I had that game downloaded to my computer for about ten years. And oddly enough it's still here. From time to time I want to play it just to distract myself. I like three-in-a-row games. And this game is apparently endless so it's just right for me. More than two thousand levels if you believe the creators (I've already passed three hundred). The essence of the game is to repopulate the aquarium and decorate it moderator edit: hyperlink removed. When you decorate all three stars depending on the number of points. Then the next aquarium opens. To earn coins for purchases must pass levels replay them with a different result is not possible. Well I think the lovers of three in a row will like it. 

Edited by Shagger

On 9/17/2021 at 6:38 AM, Razor1911 said:

I'm talking about this one. It was one of my favourite game those days. 

I think that I remembered this game from long ago with seeing this video and to be very honest with you, it's so funny seeing we played and enjoyed such games in the past. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think that I remembered this game from long ago with seeing this video and to be very honest with you, it's so funny seeing we played and enjoyed such games in the past. 

Yeah, these games will be on our memories. Just Imagine, we used to play and enjoy these games one day. And now, the gaming industry have developed that much. We have realistic games with amazing gameplay . But old will always remain gold. 😊

9 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, these games will be on our memories. Just Imagine, we used to play and enjoy these games one day. And now, the gaming industry have developed that much. We have realistic games with amazing gameplay . But old will always remain gold. 😊

Of course yes, they are old in every sense but they are unique in a way that they can't be written off as worthless. 

On 9/22/2021 at 10:37 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, old will always remain gold no matter the improve gameplay of the recent created video games. Up to now I'm still enjoying GTA san Andres ,prince of Persia, resident evil 1,2, upon they are old. 

The vocals in GTA San Andres really still gives me joy hearing it over and over again. It was one hell of a production by Rockstar. 

On 9/24/2021 at 8:54 PM, Justin11 said:

Rockstar has amazing features including the soundtrack, I never really paid attention to most of GTA San Andreas soundtrack, but I really listen to those music playing in the background of the game when I'm chanced enough. 

They are quite thrilling if you're the type of gamer that takes notice of them and really likes game's songs. Some gamers hate it to be honest with you. 

42 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They are quite thrilling if you're the type of gamer that takes notice of them and really likes game's songs. Some gamers hate it to be honest with you. 

Sometimes when I'm losing carelessly playing GTA, I feel very much embroiled that the next thing I do is shutting down the music, cos it's distraction to me. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sometimes when I'm losing carelessly playing GTA, I feel very much embroiled that the next thing I do is shutting down the music, cos it's distraction to me. 

My point exactly - with some gamers not really being open to some games soundtracks. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

My point exactly - with some gamers not really being open to some games soundtracks. 

You can't be listening to soundtrack when your head isn't settle, when AI is mesmerizing you with series of defeats in any GTA series. You'll enjoy the soundtrack groove if you can play fantastically well to control enemies attack, Lol. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can't be listening to soundtrack when your head isn't settle, when AI is mesmerizing you with series of defeats in any GTA series. You'll enjoy the soundtrack groove if you can play fantastically well to control enemies attack, Lol. 

Yeah - it's actually something that's quite understandable to happen. When you really need the focus and concentration, then getting off the soundtrack wouldn't be that bad.