Register Now
Heatman

Are you addicted to any game?

23 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I was pretty addicted to gaming in my early 20's, but not so much now.  I didn't get therapy, but I was just tired of how my parents were looking at me.

When it starts to impact your life, then you need to take a step back which you did. Most parents wouldn't understand gaming as it still has a stigma of being unproductive.

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Mobile Legends and League of Legends. I play them on different platforms and I love wasting time on them. 

In a way, there is something that I call a healthy addiction, once it's an addiction that doesn't take way my rationality. There are games that I'm with like that. 

1 hour ago, Patrik said:

man this game never dies lol, i'm pretty much addicted to it as well, same goes to Snowrunner these days, i'm playing nothing else these days besides it

GTA San Andreas is a broad game that covers lots of levels, if you concentrate on it you won't look out for another. I never witnessed the whole season of San Andreas before. I never played snowrunner before. 

Can you share snowrunner's trailer here? 

If i remember correctly, unless it is a chemical addiction, usually addiction is defined to be “addiction to the point where it affects normal life”. So yeah, for psychological addictions, as long as it don’t affect your life to the point you have problems in your life, and can’t go on, then it’s not an addiction. Me, in away MSFS2020 or anything related to flight sims. 

On 9/23/2021 at 3:31 AM, Sharon said:

I used to be obsessed with Animal Crossing myself. 

Seriously - my junior brother was really addicted to playing this game Animal Crossing when it was released. I never knew he would grow from it.