Register Now
Heatman

Can you play a game without the soundtrack?

On 9/29/2021 at 1:29 PM, Justin11 said:

I can't do without soundtrack during NFS underground series. I simply need the soundtrack cos it features intriguing soundtracks that keeps me playing for lengthy time. 

Seriously, the soundtracks are what adds life to the video games which I play. Once they are off, the game is going to be boring. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Seriously, the soundtracks are what adds life to the video games which I play. Once they are off, the game is going to be boring. 

I love soundtrack when I'm playing motorcycle GP because I love hearing the sound of my motorcycle, it makes me feel like I'm driving real life. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I love soundtrack when I'm playing motorcycle GP because I love hearing the sound of my motorcycle, it makes me feel like I'm driving real life. 

That's really good because in most cases, when people drive in real life, they always make use of music playing. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's really good because in most cases, when people drive in real life, they always make use of music playing. 

Yeah, when you drive in real life you'll definitely feel ecstatic playing the MGP game. And again I learn trucks in driving, I am now I'm expert driving cars especially automatic vehicles in real life, lol. 

25 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, when you drive in real life you'll definitely feel ecstatic playing the MGP game. And again I learn trucks in driving, I am now I'm expert driving cars especially automatic vehicles in real life, lol. 

Yeah - it's actually something that a man should know how to do because when there might be an emergency, it's definitely going to be helpful. 

On 9/24/2021 at 6:34 AM, Heatman said:

In most cases, it's definitely going to be a very boring gaming session for me playing without the game's soundtrack. 

Well, you can turn on your own music instead. That's what I do especially when I can't stand the in-game soundtrack.

On 10/1/2021 at 4:14 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually something that a man should know how to do because when there might be an emergency, it's definitely going to be helpful. 

You're right, a man ought to learn driving, because he never knows, emergencies can come anytime, and demands using a car for an escape route. If he's not accustomed to driving, it would be wobble for em.