Register Now
Heatman

What's your favorite online game?

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even in FIFA games you can still play it online, it's simply depends on your choice either go online or online. That's why you have the FUT league and the  offline career mode in FIFA.

Yeah - there is a very good friend of mine who only prefers to play in offline career mode in FIFA. I keep wondering why he never fancy to play online. 

On 9/24/2021 at 5:29 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - there is a very good friend of mine who only prefers to play in offline career mode in FIFA. I keep wondering why he never fancy to play online. 

It's nowhere as fun to be honest. I much rather the offline career mode - the only online modes I like in Fifa are Pro Clubs and the regular matches.

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

FIFA ultimate team feature is one of the intriguing features of the online gaming I love about FIFA. But they should simply reduce the micro transaction policy on it. 

They'll never do it because it's what makes them about 1.2 Billion dollars per year.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

They'll never do it because it's what makes them about 1.2 Billion dollars per year.

Hmm, that's whopping amount gotten yearly. I've seen the reason why they'll never changed from such policy cos it's bringing them enough funds. 

On 10/18/2021 at 2:38 AM, killamch89 said:

It's nowhere as fun to be honest. I much rather the offline career mode - the only online modes I like in Fifa are Pro Clubs and the regular matches.

Personally, I'm not sure if I would ever stop playing online games in my life no matter how it gets with toxic people. They don't matter as far as I'm concerned because I will always play my games.