Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most smartphone batteries can be replaced now, so it's not a big deal if the battery gets weak and dies off too quickly. 

Their is possibility of changing the faded smart phone battery to new and lasting battery. But remember, it wouldn't be the same like the new one that comes with the phone. 

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I played a lot today using my smartphone when I was stuck in traffic going home from work. It's what helped me get by. 

Such kind of scenario makes me turn to my mobile phone too, because I can't simply stay bored and watching the traffic delaying my time. 

On 11/12/2021 at 9:13 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Such kind of scenario makes me turn to my mobile phone too, because I can't simply stay bored and watching the traffic delaying my time. 

I have been in traffic for at least a minimum of 3 hours one time. Imagine being stuck in a place for that long without doing anything? 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been in traffic for at least a minimum of 3 hours one time. Imagine being stuck in a place for that long without doing anything? 

Hmm, I wouldn't like it in anyway, if traffic pends my movement far too much. I'll simply play games with my smartphone, that's why my smart phone is always with me. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, I wouldn't like it in anyway, if traffic pends my movement far too much. I'll simply play games with my smartphone, that's why my smart phone is always with me. 

Seriously, no one likes to be stuck in traffic that long because it gets frustrating and tiring. Only games can save me in that situation.