Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

The convenience of playing with one's smartphone anywhere and at anytime is the main reason why I would keep playing with it every now and then. 

Yeah, such convenient can only be achieved through smart phones. Since it's portable you can carry it anywhere anytime without any issues.

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, such convenient can only be achieved through smart phones. Since it's portable you can carry it anywhere anytime without any issues.

It's actually the reason why a lot of people can't give up playing games with their mobile phones because it affords them the liberty to play wherever they are whenever they want.

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

It's actually the reason why a lot of people can't give up playing games with their mobile phones because it affords them the liberty to play wherever they are whenever they want.

Yes, for sure. Even in the public taxi, you can simply play. Even if the PC or laptop is a mobile friendly device, still you can't play it everywhere you go. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, for sure. Even in the public taxi, you can simply play. Even if the PC or laptop is a mobile friendly device, still you can't play it everywhere you go. 

Exactly, you understand perfectly what I was trying to say because with mobile phones you can play video games in such a way that you can feel cut off.

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, you understand perfectly what I was trying to say because with mobile phones you can play video games in such a way that you can feel cut off.

Yeah, I got you right. With mobile phone, you can simply have fun playing anywhere you find yourself. Even if I don't play much of the smart phone games, but when I see myself in a lonely area I simply get to my smart phone games to wave off boringness at that time. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I got you right. With mobile phone, you can simply have fun playing anywhere you find yourself. Even if I don't play much of the smart phone games, but when I see myself in a lonely area I simply get to my smart phone games to wave off boringness at that time. 

I don't stay in any lonely place outside my home. I was mugged one time and had my belongings stolen. Ever since, I have a phobia for lone places. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't stay in any lonely place outside my home. I was mugged one time and had my belongings stolen. Ever since, I have a phobia for lone places. 

I understand what you're talking about. But the lonely area I'm talking about is simply going to have fun outside my home in a beer parlour, but discover it's quite lonely and very uninspiring. With my smart phone I can keep myself busy and entertained with the games inside. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand what you're talking about. But the lonely area I'm talking about is simply going to have fun outside my home in a beer parlour, but discover it's quite lonely and very uninspiring. With my smart phone I can keep myself busy and entertained with the games inside. 

Can you ever be lonely in a beer parlour or a pub? It's not possible over here in Singapore, I'm not sure what happens over in your place because the pubs are always filled here. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Can you ever be lonely in a beer parlour or a pub? It's not possible over here in Singapore, I'm not sure what happens over in your place because the pubs are always filled here. 

It's the same thing over here, it was only during the time of pandemic of Corona virus that the pubs were dried here. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's the same thing over here, it was only during the time of pandemic of Corona virus that the pubs were dried here. 

Some places here in Singapore still have people come to the pubs when they got tired of getting cooked up at home. 

On 11/24/2021 at 11:34 PM, Boblee said:

I recently went to a beer parlour, find out that I'm the only person at the place at that particular time, I felt crazy, I quickly asked the waitress there what happened that everywhere is dried up and she replied me that; as the place is quiet, don't I like it? If I love a noisy and busy environment? lol, I was speechless, I simply have to relax like that. 

On 11/26/2021 at 12:19 AM, Justin11 said:

I recently went to a beer parlour, find out that I'm the only person at the place at that particular time, I felt crazy, I quickly asked the waitress there what happened that everywhere is dried up and she replied me that; as the place is quiet, don't I like it? If I love a noisy and busy environment? lol, I was speechless, I simply have to relax like that. 

I would easily fall asleep being in such a place that I want to have a few drinks. It's why I really enjoy the pubs here. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would easily fall asleep being in such a place that I want to have a few drinks. It's why I really enjoy the pubs here. 

Laughs, what you said isn't lie, because I nearly did it, had it been I didn't go with my smart phone. It was simply me and my phone and what I ordered from the beer parlour. How is the pub there in your country of residence? 

On 11/25/2021 at 11:05 PM, Boblee said:

Some places here in Singapore still have people come to the pubs when they got tired of getting cooked up at home. 

It's a very normal thing that people feel choked up at home having been locked in for so long. Having a good game time outside would be very nice playing with smartphone. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's a very normal thing that people feel choked up at home having been locked in for so long. Having a good game time outside would be very nice playing with smartphone. 

For the fact that people can easily take their smartphone to wherever they're going makes it very easy for them to play video games whenever they feel like they're bored.