Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

Never

It's not convenience, it's ease of access, as everybody has a phone. But me as a classic gamer, playing on a tiny touchscreen is unthinkable. Maybe point and click adventure games, but I Haven't even played those on a phone in like 12 years.

I mostly play them in my free time, or games like Pokémon when I’m in a public setting just to check on what’s around me to catch.

I could never get into like MMORPG or MMOs on a phone, since the gameplay seems limited or the screen size isn’t ideal (even on my iPhone Pro Max). 

On 9/12/2021 at 8:38 PM, m76 said:

Never

It's not convenience, it's ease of access, as everybody has a phone. But me as a classic gamer, playing on a tiny touchscreen is unthinkable. Maybe point and click adventure games, but I Haven't even played those on a phone in like 12 years.

You're just like my brother. There is no way he would be open to playing any game using his mobile phone even when he's got a good phone that can game properly. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're just like my brother. There is no way he would be open to playing any game using his mobile phone even when he's got a good phone that can game properly. 

It's not for lack of trying, I've tried quite a few games and they are a terrible experience.

Just now, m76 said:

It's not for lack of trying, I've tried quite a few games and they are a terrible experience.

I do get that actually ; when you're so used to making use of either console controllers or PCs keyboard and mouse but only to be forced to try used touch screen to play would be completely weird. 

Mobile games are good for killing short-time, but not as interesting as PC games. Mobile games are mobile games you know, can be good on travel, but not when you sit at home. End of the day I do not play any games on my phone, in fact I do not have any games apps installed 😞 

On 9/23/2021 at 12:44 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't play games using my smart phone, I mainly use my smart phone to be connected with people online. When I want to have fun around gaming I simply use my PS4 console or PC. 

This is so my friend who lives in Dubai that I visited some months ago. He never play any kind of games with his smartphone 📱 for any reason whatsoever. He's got a PC and Playstation 5 already. 

I feel lazy playing games with my smart phone, because bit is mainly for accessing online sites, and learning other stuffs apart from playing games. I use console mainly to play video games because I don't feel stress at all, I relax my mind to enjoy gaming.