Register Now
Heatman

What's the best adventure game you have ever played?

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, it's been a long time I started with those options of games, God of War is interesting though, together with assassins Creed, but I prefer GOD Hand. 

I have played Assassin's creed but never God hand. Is a version of Godfather? I am not sure though. 

God of war is one of my favourite games. Specially its gameplay is awesome, and the fighting scenes are very intriguing.

Edited by Razor1911

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I have played Assassin's creed but never God hand. Is a version of Godfather? I am not sure though. 

God of war is one of my favourite games. Specially its gameplay is awesome, and the fighting scenes are very intriguing.

Yes, it's fighting scenes is very much intriguing dear. I've played it and it's by far interesting, the way kratos do the fighting stuff is amazing too. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'll simply say 'God of war. I've played this game often, and its simply beyond compare when it comes to any adventure game series. 

Tomb Raider is a great adventure game if it's something that you love to get into. The movie based Tomb Raider is also too. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Tomb Raider is a great adventure game if it's something that you love to get into. The movie based Tomb Raider is also too. 

Yes, the game is great especially when I had the first experience around the game. I am simply anticipating to get it rolling on my console. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, the game is great especially when I had the first experience around the game. I am simply anticipating to get it rolling on my console. 

It's actually the movies of Lara Croft that made me took interest in the games of Tomb Raider. I really liked her character role playing. 

55 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's actually the movies of Lara Croft that made me took interest in the games of Tomb Raider. I really liked her character role playing. 

That's tremendous that you recognised the Tomb raider's girl in the movie. The game was totally amazing back then, I'll be searching for the Lara Croft movie to enjoy. 

18 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's tremendous that you recognised the Tomb raider's girl in the movie. The game was totally amazing back then, I'll be searching for the Lara Croft movie to enjoy. 

Yeah - she's quite popular when I was a teenager growing up. One of her movies Mr & Mrs Smith was very thrilling. 

30 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - she's quite popular when I was a teenager growing up. One of her movies Mr & Mrs Smith was very thrilling. 

I've seen that you've watched some of her movies not just one because you sound bold mentioning some the movies she acted.